The talk

Jack's POV
Mark's dad was cooking burgers and we were sitting at the table with Mandy, Bob, and Wade.
S: Here y'all go.
He passed out plates and we started eating. I actually ate my whole burger because Mark was watching me. Dammit, I didn't want to eat that much. He finished his too but he was perfect.
J: Well, I'm gonna go to the restroom, I'll be right back.
I stood and walked down the hallway. I got to the bathroom and just before the door closed it was stopped.
J: Wha-
M: Hey babe.
Mark came in and closed the door.
J: What um...Whatcha doin?
M: Not much.
He crossed his arms...He knows what I was gonna do...I was gonna throw up my food.
M: Don't you need to go to the bathroom?
J. Um.........Yes?
M: Okay. Go ahead then.
J: Why are ya in here ye doof!
I laughed as he stood there with his arms crossed.
M: I'm just here.
J: Well get the fook out.
I laughed again.
J: Please baby?
M: No. Go ahead and pee if you're gonna.
Yep...he definitely knew...
J: Fine. I'm not gonna pee as long as your standing there.
M: Then we will be here all day and night.
J: UGHHHHH
I playfully wined at him.
I walked out of the bathroom and he followed me. We walked back to the kitchen and no one looked up...They knew too...SHIT!

Mark's POV
I knew he really didn't need to pee. He was gonna go spit up his food. I fucking knew it! He walked past the kitchen to the living room and turned on Netflix. I took the plates amd went to the sink to clean them.
Bob walked up behind me amd spoke quietly.
B: Well?
M: Yes.
B: Dammit...
He sighed and leaned against the counter.
B: Why?
M: I...I don't know...
I started to cry and Bob knew it. I was getting choked up on my words and I was squinting. He put his hand on my back and patted me.
B: It's okay. He will be okay. You just gotta talk to him.
I choked up again and let out one sob. It was loud enough I'm sure Jack heard but I couldn't hold it in. Bob hugged me I just cryed silently into his shoulder.

Jack's POV
I heard something that sounded like Mark...except...Crying?
I snuck to the kitchen and peeked around the corner. Everyone at the table had their heads low. Bob was standing next to Mark with his hand on his shoulder...
Then Mark broke down and Bob hugged him. Oh shit...Is he crying because of me!? He must be. Oh god I feel terrible! I rushed back to the couch and pressed my fave into a pillow. I started crying until I could hear someone enter the room.

Wade's POV
I got up from the table and went to the living room. I seen Jack watching from the hall...No one else did though. He was crying with his face in a pillow now. I walked up and sat next to him. He acted like he wasn't upset and he turned away.
J: Oh...h-hey Wade.
W: Jack...You need to talk to Mark. He is worried. We all are, but not as much as him.
J: He shouldn't worry...I'm fine.
W: No...Your not. You need to talk to him, Jack.

Mark's POV
I seen Wade get up and go to the living room, probably talking to Jack, which I really don't want him doing so I walked away from Bob and into the hall. I could barely hear them. I only caught a few things like jack saying "I'm fine" and something Wade said sounded like "Talk to him" and that's all. I walked further into the room and Wade noticed and stood from the couch. He patted Jack's shoulder and walked past me. Jack was sitting kn the couch slouched over, head in hands, and crying. I sat next to him and he immediately jumped into my arms.
J: I'm so sorry....
He started sobbing loudly and so did I.
M: Jack...
He leaned up and looked at me.
J: Y-Yeah?
M: I'll never stop loving you. Your perfect....
I had to pause so I didn't inturupt myself with sobs.
M: You're beautiful, kind, and really funny. Your so sweet and caring. You mean the world to me and I love you. So much.
J: I...I love you t-too.

Jack's POV
Does he really mean all that?
Thats so sweet...How did this piece of shit end up with him?? He is so perfect and I'm trash!
M: Your not fucking trash!!!
Hs shouted...shit! He can read minds.
M: Yeah, I can! And I'm tired of you beating yourself down! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND I FUCKING LOVE YOU! YOU ARE SKINNY, VERY VERY FAR FROM FAT AND I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO TICKLE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU UNTIL YOU AGREE BUT I'M WILLING TO DO SO!

Mark's POV
I used my loudness and kindness and made him giggle. His giggles are so cute!
J: THEY ARE NOT CUTE!
M: YOU ARE FINDING OUT YOUR DEMON POWERS!
J: Yeah! I am!
M: Well that means...
You can hear this...
IMMA TICKLE THE FUCK OUTTA YOU!
J: DON'T YOU FOOKIN DARE!
I chuckled and jumped ontop of him. I tickled his sides and he screamed and laughed.