9

Kayla

I'm sitting down with Charlotte and Randy and Carl. We've just been told that we have to do our scenes though. And Tim just told me to find Sabrina and send her into hair and makeup.

I can't seem to find her anywhere though, and no one has seen Jordan either.

"They're probably fucking." Carl laughs.
I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"No cause they're not even dating." Charlotte points out.

Sabrina

I pull my swollen lips off of Jordan's. "We should really go join everyone else." I smirk. I start getting up but Jordan pulls me back down. He smirks as my hands rest on his chest.

"Do we have to baby?" He asks, running his hands along my sides. He hasn't put his hands under my shirt yet which is what a lot of guys would do so quickly. He's being super sweet and respectful. I didn't want us to go there yet. Even though I did technically already see his penis, but that was only for a few seconds.

I grin and place my lips back on his. He kisses me passionately for a few more minutes.

"Ok, we really should go. They're gonna start getting suspicious." I giggle. I get up off him and he stands up too. We walk to the door and before opening it and back to just acting like close friends, he quickly kisses me.

"See you later baby, and I'll pick you up at 6 for the movie." He smiles.

"Sounds good." I say pecking him.

He lets me go out first, so not to look suspicious if we we're walking out at the same time.

I walk down the hall and into the bigger room.

All eyes shoot my way.

"Where were you?" Kayla asks, raising her eyebrows.
"We thought you were dead." Charlotte says dramatically, joking.

I was making out with Jordan. But I don't say that. "I was outside sitting on the chair." I lie. "Did you not see me?"

Kayla sighs in frustration. "The one place I didn't look."

I laugh.

"Where's Jordan?" Kayla asks.

"No clue." I shrug, lying again. Kayla raises her eyebrows again. I smile innocently.

"Well anyway, you gotta go into hair and makeup right now." Kayla says. "Better get your ass in there or Tim is gonna have a tantrum.

I laugh. "Alright, See yous." I say, waving as I walk away.

I spot Jordan smirking at me at the end of the hall, he winks at me.
I smirk back. I wanna just run back over to him and into his arms. We could spend the whole day together, making out and talking.

But nope, I can't tell anyone that we're dating or both of us will get in trouble. Or more so him, and I don't want him to get in trouble because of me.

I sigh and walk into the hair and makeup room.

"We've been waiting for you Sabrina, where have you been?" The hairstylist, Heidi, says with a smile. Heidi can never get mad, she's always super nice, but the makeup artist, Jessica, not so much.

"Sorry, I was... caught up." I say.

Jessica rolls her eyes. "Well sit your ass down, you already put us behind schedule." She snaps.

"Oh pipe down Jessica, it's no big deal." Heidi says to her. She starts doing my hair while Jessica starts on my makeup.

"All these celebrities, thinking they can do whatever whenever, nevermind showing up on time."

It's kinda awkward having someone do your makeup who's mad at you. You have to stare right at them, right into their cold eyes and scrunched up angry face.

"Don't mind her Sabrina, she's just mad because she had to get a new makeup bag because all her stuff leaked." Heidi says.

Jessica scowls. "I'm not mad about that. I'm mad cause Sabrina can't be bothered to show up on time because of that guy of hers." Jessica says. I raise my eyes.
"W-What guy?" I stutter. Did they see us??

"That directors son. You've been all over eachother the past few weeks." She scowls.

"We're not dating." I lie, my face heating up.

I can see Heidi smirking in the mirror.
"Well either way, no more showing up late into this room, or you won't get your makeup done and will have to explain yourself to Tim."

Heidi rolls her eyes. "Oh stop being so drastic. She was hardly late."

"Look, I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I say finally.

Jessica nods in satisfaction, but she keeps talking about it and Heidi keeps defending me. It stays like this for a while, until I'm finally done.

"Thank you Heidi, thank you Jessica." I thank them, getting up.

"It's my job." Jessica mumbles.

"You're welcome sweetie." Heidi smiles sweetly. "Could you please send in Charlotte?"

I nod. "Of course." I smile. I wave and leave.

I walk into the hang out room and spot Charlotte sitting down talking to Carl.

"Charlotte, you better get your booty in there quick or Jessica will make that room into a mad house."

Charlotte raises her eyebrows and shoots up and runs out.
"Thanks Sabrina." She yells behind her.

I look over to the couch and spot Jordan sitting on the other side of Carl. He looks at me and smirks, but Carl can't see. I walk over to the couch and sit down next to him.

I smile at him and he eyes me.

If only Carl wasn't here. No offense to Carl or anything, but you know.
Jordan moves in closer, and now his side is against mine. Carl glances at us.

"I have to go take a crap." He announces. He gets up and leaves the room, glancing back at us and smirking.

Jordan and I are completely alone.

Jordan smirks at me and places his arm around me. I smile at him and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I would kiss you but I don't want to ruin your makeup." Jordan smirks.

I smirk back. "One little kiss won't hurt."
He grins and leans in and presses his lips to mine. Not a harsh, rough kiss, or a passionate one, but a soft, sweet kiss, that makes my stomach explode with butterflies.