A vision. Helping An ally.

Pink was walking to the exit of the Dragon Ruins when she blacked out suddenly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know who you are. You're trying to bring me down, aren't you?"

"Barley. You have a strong reputation. It would be a shame if you lost it. You will forget what happened here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink woke up with a note in her hand.

Pink,
Can't stay awake, can you? If you want to save the region, you have to be ready for anything. The next city, a familiar ally will await. We will talk soon.

Till then,
Cult of Crime.

She frowned. He caught her unconscious. Now that's just great. She got up and continued. She quickly arrived at a power plant. A scientist asked for her help. She went in and heard a hiss.

"So that's how you're going to play, come down here and fight my fist!"

"Come on, lightning brat! I'm itching for a fight!" She turned to see Pink

"Come on, lightning brat! I'm itching for a fight!" She turned to see Pink. "Oh... hi."

"What are you doing?"

"Some brat has electrified the tower! I'm going to kick him out! Or... trying to." She stared at the lock. Pink went over. She quickly unlocked it and the two girls ran up. They eventually got to the top.

"Aw

"Aw... I didn't think that this little guy was causing all of the trouble..." She paused. "Shoot... I don't have a pokemon to help me catch it..." Pink smiled.

"Do you have a pokeball?" The girl blinked.

"Yeah... here." Pink smiled as she clutched the ball.

"I want to test something..." Cyndquil watched the pokeball. She rolled the pokeball over to the delta. It stopped in front of it. It paused as it tapped it and went in. Pink smiled as she picked it up and handed it to the girl. She smiled and sent it out.

"Hi Ty." The delta smiled at her. She turned to Pink. "My name is Velvet." The two shook hands.

"Pink." The girls said goodbye and left. Pink looked at the sky.

"I'm coming for you, Purple!"