Jearn?! Pink vs Purple's rescue missions

Pink ran from the Pikataxi and raced over to the lake in Amphitrite. Purple was throwing down his instant lapras. The twins' eyes met. Something didn't feel right then and there. Pink immediately threw her own Instant Lapras and raced after him. He was a lot faster than she thought. They were at the time area in minutes. Purple simply jumped over the rocks. A smirk crossed his face as he landed and glanced at her. She smirked as she vanished. She was suddenly behind him. He jerked before running away, just before she could grab him. She ran after him. Just as he was running into the last cave, something raced at him. He ducked out of the way and it struck Pink.

Sorry guys. Pink died. It's all over.

No? Almost!

As the smoke cleared, Rayquaza and Scissors were clashed. Pink blinked as she peered around Scissors.

"Jearn? What are you doing here?" A growl came from him as he and Purple locked eyes.

"You..... I should've expected you'd pull a trick like that. Your mother was the same." A hiss escaped Purple.

"You're the reason that we're orphans! You made a deal with Persephone to destroy the lives of Adam and Pink, you took Llumyal away from me and kept looking to kill me! It's surprising that you achieved what you did. You didn't know what was going on behind your back! You didn't deserve to become augur, you monster!" Jearn flinched.

"Look who's talking! Your mother was a bad guy. A grunt! A cultist! A murderer! She was one of us! And then she met your father. A pathetic man!"

"You're the pathetic man! You tore a family apart just to get famous! You petty little man!"

"You're the reason that this is happening! If you had gone down.... the rest of your family was easy!" He turned to Pink, who was watching them. Scissors was still clashed with Rayquaza. "You're weak. Give up and join the rest of your family!" She paused and smirked.

"The only way that's going to happen..." She gulped nervously and pointed at Scissors. "Is if you get past this one." He snarled and brought out the rest of his team.

"Bring it on!" Purple kept running. He sent a puff of smoke.

"SMOKE SHIRLEY SHIFTERLENTRY!"

The smoke wrapped around him. He murmured something under his breath and his outfit changed.