32: ALL THAT ROYAL

~ ~ CLARRISA ~ ~

It's so stressing seeing Shaila and Ahmose together even when they're not exactly lovers but the past is always here to haunt you in some way . Like right now .

Ahmose is sitting on his Lion throne radiating that hot specimen barking orders to his subjects and when he says something he shouldn't be saying his eyes immediately goes to Shaila , scrutinising her expression and when it was bad he manipulated it and rearrange the order so cleverly , that bastard .

When he's done reversing the order he again looks at her and she in turn fucking walks away like some motherfucking queen , well she will be a queen though in near future and I will be completely out of the frame playing with their products of blissful nights or two.
I will have wrinkles soon if I keep making my face unnaturally .

" Clarrisa !" Amnunet shakes my arms breaking off my inner speech with my inner soul .

" You clearly need to stop looking at Ahmose as if he's some murderer ." She laughs . I glared at her and she patted my cheek as she in tangle her arms in mine .

" He is a murderer. He's murdering my heart right now." Amunet laughed .

" The murderer also has no clue about it ."

" Well , What can we do about it ?"

" Maybe Tell the murderer the real thing so he can stop murdering your heart ."

" If I tell the murderer about the real stuff then he will enjoy murdering my heart with pure bliss and with his partner sacking my pieces and dumping it in the Nile." She laughed and shook her head .

" Enough of it . Let's go ." She said with excitement .

" Where?" I asked her .

" Harvest ball ? " she furrowed her brow .

" Well , she has extraordinary glow . " The seamstress said to her self as she rummaged through different linen fabrics of all vivid and bright colours .

" This is so honourable yet depressing ." She again said to herself as she glared at her assistant who was busy staring at me with satisfying look on her face .

Yeah , bitch I'm fucking beautiful ! Just tell that to your fucking blind Pharaoh .
Then her eyes traveled to Amunet her eyes widened , yeah she has that effect on people . You're a princess you have to have that effect .

Then her eyes shifted to another person ,Shaila !
Boom ! The temperature shoots up like some volcano just erupted in this beautiful room of Amunet . Her eyes were taking the view . I can't blame her . She's beauty .

" Ira ! If you're done oogling Princess and her guests maybe you can help me out now ?" The seamstress said in a mocking tone to which Ira blushed and went back to her lady .

" So Lady Shaila , I think this pleated work will bring out the inner beauty you have ." The seamstress showed her the Green beautiful Singlet which is so beautiful. Shaila smiled at her and took the materials dwelling in the rich material .

" This is so beautiful Sen. You've outdone yourself on this one ." She complimented her and seamstress blushed slightly . Stop being  so fucking beautiful and perfect Shaila . She's beauty I get it but seriously stop having this effect on anyone .

" Sen , I'd love this material and I'd like to say something .  Umm. I would really love if I show where I'm from .  So if you like can you make me a Toga?" Seamstress looked at her for a moment and then smiled widely .

" Yes , Princess me and my team will be right back it."
Blah blah blah . It went on and on .

~~ ALEX TURK~~
" Alex ?" Ahmose looked at me with poker face .