7 : I'M A MAN OF MY WORDS

This chapter will have some smut scenes . If you ain't comfortable, kindly skip .
/——/——/

~~ AHMOSE ~~

I felt extremely ecstatic as I heard that disgusting man's screams . Serves him right .

Only if you show them that you're in charge , only then they can be suppressed and they'll know their place .

" You seem tired My pharaoh . " Ankhe said as she encircled me and massaged my temples .
She is my favourite Concubine .

I rose up from my bed and with one hand I jerked her pulling her close to me .
She was shocked at first but easied our later .

I picked her right leg up and my tongue worked up my magic . She moaned . I know I'm so good at pleasuring woman .

" Aah ! " she closed her eyes as she leaned back into the wall .
With my one hand I spread her legs and my fingers graced through her dampen entrance .
" you're so wet for your Pharaoh . " I said as I worked my 2 fingers in her core .
She moved her core against my fingers furiously as she tried her best to let my fingers go deep in her .

" Always ready to serve when you need me Pharaoh . " she said in her breaths .
I nodded as my 3 fingers went inside her and my mouth kissing her neck .
She screamed in pleasure .

" Ah ! Please pharaoh . " she screamed .

" please what ? " I asked her teasing her , I already knew what she wanted .

" I .. Ah .. oh God ! I want you inside me my Pharaoh ."
I picked her up and threw her on the bed .

I hovered on her small frame . As she encircled her arms around me .
I kissed her ferociously as a moan escaped her lips .

I unstringed her right string as her naked shoulder was exposed . I kissed her hard there , giving her bruise . She moved below me .

Her hand roamed my body before stroking me there .
I breath heavily . She smirked knowing my weakness . She stroked my ever so slowly , letting my manhood spring to life .

" only you know my weakness . Don't you ? " I ask her .
Then I got rid of my skirt , grabbing her by her hair and putting my full length in her tiny mouth . She coughed as she wasn't prepared for this .

But she moved her head rythmatically taking me as a whole .
My breath were coming in slow .

I ripped her dress apart. She giggled at this .
I kissed her breast .
Her bust was perky. As her brown buds were getting my full attention.
She moaned in pleasure .

I turned her upside down .
I kissed her on her bottoms , she took a sharp breath .
Then my hands worked their magic as I went to stroke her core .

" ahh ... Pl...ease . Pharaoh I .. beg . You . " she begged .

Then I took my length and rammed it into her core .
She screamed in pleasure.

I then made her sit on top of me .
I grabbed her breasts , pinching her buds .
She screamed in pleasure and threw her head Back . Bouncing on me .