⁹│𝘞𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵

|TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V.|

Taehyung sat on the couch with his arms crossed over his chest and his legs spread out.

Him watching as Namjoon took the seat beside him, followed by Jimin who sat on the opposite couch.

"What happened?" Jimin asked.

"It just sort of happened. We are all sitting in the living room. Watching Taehyung and Jungkook play video games when Christopher's men broke in and started attacking us." That was Hoseok who spoke. Him leaning against the wall beside the window.

"You didn't kill any of them, right?" Jimin asked.

"No, we didn't. They're just unconscious." Namjoon answered.

"Taehyung, when are you going to tell her?" Yoongi asked, walking into the living room. All eyes where on Tae now. Him straightening up and clearing his throat before speaking.

"Tomorrow. For now, she needs rest." Taehyung said, everyone nodding. Feeling bad for the stress she was put through in the past two days.

"I need to take her to the mall tomorrow." Jin announced.

"What for?" He asked.

"Well, she is a girl. She needs things. From what Jimin and I saw at her apartment, she doesn't have very much." He answered.

"Then take Jungkook and Jimin with you." Jin nodded and walked off to who knows where. Probably to tell Jungkook or something of the sort.

"What are we going to do about Chris?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung's attention directing towards him now.

"Let him find his men. See if he'll do something. As of now, we wait."

════════

|Sorry it's so short!!|
Word count: 256