³²│𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

|NAMJOON'S P.O.V.|

Namjoon opened the bedroom door, showing Ruby that this is hers now. "I hope you feel comfortable here, and if you ever need anything, you know where my room is." He said, turning to the side to look at her.

His heart skipped a beat as his eyes locked with hers.

A faint shade of pink washed over his cheeks as she stepped inside. "Thank you." She said politely.

Namjoon nodded. She turned her head to look around the room. A small smile on her face as he then turned to leave her alone. Walking down the hall, going to check up on Yoonah and Jungkook.

Only to see Taehyung leaning against the door frame with a small smile.

Namjoon walked up to him, placing his hand on Tae's shoulder, looking into the room.

Jungkook had his arm snaked around Yoonah's waist, his face hidden as he snuggled into her neck. Yoonah had her arm wrapped around Mason's, acting like an overprotective mother towards her baby.

"I wish I had my phone so I could take a picture and then tease them with it." Taehyung said, earning a light laugh from Joon.

"Anyways, I was looking for you until I got distracted. My mom wants to talk to us. She said she'll inform Ruby, Jungkook, and Yoonah tomorrow" He added.

"Do you know what it's about?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung turning his whole body towards Joon now.

"Something about moving and what we should about the situation with Jackson.' He answered, the two males moving away from the bedroom as Taehyung silently closed the door. Trying not to wake the sleeping couple and little boy.

"You mention it to her?"

"No, I did." A voice spoke up from behind Namjoon. Him turning to see Yoongi standing a couple feet away.

"Alright, it's time we go downstairs and talk with my mom. Clear things up." Taehyung said, gaining their attention. The three males trailed down the hall before walking down the flight of stairs and entering the living room where everyone else waited.

Jin, Hoseok, and Jimin sat on one couch. Ms. Kim sitting on a small sofa in front of the window, and the five boys from earlier sat on the other couch.

Yoongi sat on a sofa chair while Taehyung sat on the arm of the couch beside Jimin and Namjoon sat on the one beside Hoseok, meaning that Jin was in the middle of the two.

"Glad you three could make it." Ms. Kim said and they nodded, her knowing that she can now begin.

"As I've mentioned, the six of you, plus the four upstairs and these five young men, will all be moving to South Korea for your safety." She started.

"How can you guarantee that we'll be safe there? What if someone comes after us?" Hoseok asked, visibly worried.

"I can't. But I do know that it's safer for you to be over there then here." She answered.

"So, that's it? We just pack up and leave?" Namjoon questioned.

"That's the best thing to do ay the moment." She responded as he ran a hand through his hair.

"So, what do we do about Jackson and the other imbeciles?" Taehyung asked. Everyone's attention going to him then back to his mother.

"We're working on that. But right now, just worry about getting out of here while I worry about him." She said.

"When's the best time to leave?" Yoongi asked.

"I've booked a flight for Wednesday, so, it's in two days." Soobin answered.

"Did you find out who Jackson works for?" Jimin asked.

"A hybrid by the name of Lucas. His mother runs something similar to what Christopher did." Yeonjun answered.

"Speaking of that bastard, what happened to him?" Jin questioned.

"Right, I was going to get to that. Police arrived the day went to get Ruby and arrested him for multiple chargers that I'm not even gonna get into." Ms. Kim answered.

"Damn, I kind of wanted to beat the shit out of him." Taehyung stated, earning scowl from his mother.

"Watch your language please." She said.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Anyways, I'll everything to the others tomorrow morning or whenever I see them. Other than that, I suggest you all get some sleep. It's been a busy week." Ms. Kim said, everyone agreeing with her as they all stood up.

Everyone exiting the living room and departing ways, heading in the direction of their own rooms.

════════

Word Count: 769

Q & A for if you have any questions!

Mrs. Kim

Soobin

Yeonjun

Taehyun

Beomgyu

Huening Kai

Others:

(I'm to lazy to type 😅😅)

Bai!!