³¹│𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘴

|YOONAH'S P.O.V.|

Yoonah laid Mason down on her bed. Tucking him under the covers as she brushed his hair out of his face.

His words replaying in her mind as she sat down on the bed.

"Can I sleep with you?" He whined, rubbing his eyes again.

Yoonah looked over at Jungkook, asking him with her eyes if it was alright for him to sleep in their bed. He nodded in response as he opened the bedroom door. Placing his hand on the lower part of Yoonah's back.

"Of course." She replied softly.

"I don't like sleeping by myself." He mumbled sadly.

"You know, you would make a great mother." Jungkook whispered as he sat beside her, bringing her back to reality as he wrapped his arm around her waist, nudging her shoulder with his head.

"Calm down bunny boy." She said as she turned to face him. A bunny tooth grin adorned his face as he stared at her.

"Bunny boy?" He arched an eyebrow. "That's new." He laughed lightly.

"Oh yeah, I have a ton of nicknames for you." She teased, his smile widening.

"We should get to bed." He said, standing up and grabbing her hand, leading her to the other side of the bed. Letting her lay down first before laying down beside her. Resting his arm over her waist as he snuggled into her. Mason doing the same as he turned to face Yoonah. She closed her eye, happiness spreading throughout her as she pictured the three of them together. Like a small family. A mother, father, and their little boy all together, going to sleep peacefully.

But one thought crossed her mind that she wished didn't.

What happened to Mason's parents?

|JACKSON'S P.O.V.|

Jackson walked down the hall of his boss's office. BamBam and Mark behind him as he knocked on the door, a rough "Come in." came from his boss right after.

Jackson pushed open the door and walked in. Mark was the last person in so he closed the door behind the three of them.

The three males made their way over to their boss's desk, sitting down in the chairs in front of him.

"They got the girl just like you predicted." Mark said, their boss looking up from his computer.

"And Mason?" He asked.

"Taehyung managed to break him out of his cell, only because Yoonah cares deeply for him. Acts like a motherly figure." Jackson answered. Lucas's eyes staring straight into his soul, Jackson forcing down a gulp.

His dark brown eyes sent shivers down the males spine. His stripped tail moving in the back as his ears twitched. His brown hair style nicely, though, the hair color didn't necessarily match with his ears and tail since he is a tiger hybrid.

"Did Mason tell Yoonah anything about his parents?" Lucas asked another question

"Not that we know of sir." BamBam answered, Lucas nodding.

"Alright, keep an eye on them, and when the time comes, we'll be ready." The three nodded at his words. "You're dismissed." He added as they then walked out of the office. Walking back down the hall to their own separate, small sized, offices.

════════

Word Count: 542

Q&A!

Jungkook

Mason

Y/n

Jackson

Mark

BamBam

Lucas