chapter 16

Ray's POV

Zonnique's been acting weird lately she's been avoiding eye contact, don't talk as much and she don't invite me to her house anymore. The shit is crazy and I have to get to the bottom of this crap or else there's gonna be some big trouble but let's do this slow and settle you know how girls are.

Ray: sup zonnique

Zonnique: oh hey ray( doesn't look up from her math book)

Ray: so uh can I come to your house today

Zonnique: sorry no

Ray: why not( a little pissed)

Zonnique: because I'm just in the mood for company

Ray: seriously nique you have been saying that for longest and I'm beginning to think your keeping something from me.

Zonnique: I'm sorry OK it's jus- you know what never mind I gotta go( closes book and walks away)

SEE WHAT I MEAN ,every time I try to talk to her she avoids eye contact and walks away. This just like before we started dating. uhg

Zonnique POV

I'm finally home and I'm just trying not to think about the pregnancy thing but it's not working. Then for some odd reason I let a tear after tear slide down my face next thing I was broke down crying right there on the spot thinking...why did this happen to me.

Rays POV

So I finally got the courage to ignore what nique said and go to her house anyway, luckily I she kept a backup key under the door mat so I opened her door and instantly heard banging and crying upstairs so I ran up to her room and saw her lying in her bed screaming and crying into her pillow.

Ray: baby what's wrong? (Rubs her back)

Zonnique: iew waash olive il shn

Ray: what the hell you just say.

Zonnique: I told you not to come

Ray: I had to baby and seeing you cry I'm glad I did now tell me what's wrong.

Zonnique: I'm scared

Ray: scared of what

Zonnique: scared of you'll do when I tell you

Ray: tell me what( laying next to her wrapping his arms around her)

Zonnique:......... I-I'm pregnant(cries again)

Ray:.......... Wow but it's okay I'll be there for you even though not ready.

Zonnique: and you think I am ray I'm only 18 I can't have a baby at this age

Ray: I know we both aren't ready but when it comes I'll be there( rubs her back again)

Zonnique: really(her face is stained with tear streams as she stares deeply at him)

Ray: really (kisses her)

Zonnique:*thinking* thank the wonderful lords that he accepted this baby and that he is willing to take care of it. But now I have massive headache from all that crying hopefully he'll stay to comfort me.

Zonnique: (breaks the kiss) I have a massive headache

Ray: then rest I'll stay here with you(cuddles with her)

Zonnique:*thinking* you don't know how much I love this boy right now. Who knew a used to be player can turn into a sweetheart. Hallelujah thank the gods for sending me this guy.

I LOVE LIFE!!!!