D1

Thomas opened his eyes upon hearing the door was unlocked by someone. He immediately stood up and searched for his "new" friends. He need to see them. To know what happened, how they survived, how can the dead came back to life and all these questions in his head drive him crazy last night. But he felt an instant disappointment as the next cell where they were sleeping last night was empty. What's left was only a blanket which he remembered put it on Teresa. "Where are they? Where do you bring them?". "Don't worry shank. They are all right. No harm." It was Jorge. Minho yawned loudly and then snapped "What taking you so long? I'm starving! Now let us go." Now the three of them walked together towards the dining hall which is sound fancy when it's actually just a small hut where Frypan cooked and they all sat on the grass. It keeps hitting Thomas about what Jorge was saying that nobody is allowed to meet the new "strangers". Gladly they passed the medical test this morning which indicates that they're free from any disease. However a few rumors already spreading around about them such as their body full of weird scar, missing toe and many more.

Thomas and Minho purposely ate near a hut where their friends are in. It was Serge's so they thought they might heard something. Suddenly there was a voice behind them "This is no place to eat" Both of them nearly choked and their faces turned red when they saw Brenda. She laughed hysterically, "Both of you look stupid". "Shhhhh shut up!. They might hear you". "I know you idiots will be here. What you got so far?" She sat with them and they said "Nothing". Just a few seconds later they heard like the peoples in the hut was arguing and yelling which is sound serious. "No! I will not allow that" Serge voice. "It's not like we are going to bring everyone with us" Newt's whining. "Please, I can convince him" Teresa sounds sad. Then the situation become silence.

Outside the tent, Brenda and Minho both looked at Thomas with worried face. Minho was angry. "Dude, whatever happen, whatever they say to you especially that girl, don't go with them. It's a trick". "We can't be so sure yet Minho but they definitely want you Thomas. Be careful", said Brenda. They focused back on the target but there was no talking anymore but the footsteps was clearer towards them. Brenda, Minho and Thomas sat right in front of the tent and then four of them was walking out followed by Vince. They made eye contact and Thomas ran towards Newt but he was stopped by Vince in not time. "Not yet buddy. Not till tomorrow tonight. Serge will introduce them to all of us. Until then, no communication at all". He was speechless while Newt shrugged his shoulder while smiling at him as he passed him by. Followed by Teresa who looked somehow different. She didn't even glance at him. Thomas felt a little upset because he really wanted to thank her for what she did back then. "Guess I'll have the chance tomorrow". He mumbled. The two new guys were different. Quite friendly and playful as they offer a high five and a fist bum to him while walking behind Teresa. Four of them escorted by Vince to the dining hall. Thomas then went back with Brenda and Minho.