3

{Anguish and doubt are the expression of innocence in youth, the internal blooming of a new existence. A Dionysial birth of  a psychic-artistic being.}

"What is this shit you are working on, Letiz?" I asked as I examined the paper.

"Hey, don't just go through my stuff" she yelled while searching for her shirt in the closet.

"Sorry" I laughed, putting it down.

"It's some work I'm doing for the art team's project"

"Wow, I didn't even know we had such a thing here."

"They told us numerous times at the welcome ceremony, you fool" she stared at me. "You were listening to music"

That's was me.

"What does it include?"

"Just get dressed and I'll tell you on the way to class"

She was trying to straighten her hair and do her makeup at the same time.
I helped her out, as she was talking about  Matthew, a guy she met at Jena's.

"You won't believe it when you see him"

"Why? Is he so ugly?" I asked to tease her while I moved a strand of her hair through the iron.

"The exact opposite" she said. Then she finished her winged eyeliner. "He's a treat" she emphasized on that word and looked at me through the mirror.

"I like how pretty you look" I said and I left the last strand of her hair fall into her beautiful neck.

She kissed me on the cheek.

We were walking in the building hall, heading to the auditorium while she suddenly remembered.

"Yeah, right, about the art team" she spoke in a higher-toned voice. "You should come. It involves poetry, literature, history of art and.. photography, I think"

"Photography?" I was impressed.

"Yeah, but literature is so good, like this is the class I'm preparing the paper you saw for, and also you would love poetry-"

"Photography will do" I interrupted her.

"You are decided, huh?"

"I always liked it. I just never had the chance to be organized about it"

"I see your point"

"Anyway, please." she looked at me.

"What?"

"Promise me you won't say no."

"You'll have to tell me first" I chuckled.

"Okay, try" she paused. "You, are coming, with me, to Jena's."

"Letiz, please, don't start this again."

"Oh come on! It's won't be just Jena and Lyra. Alex and Charlotte are coming."

I knew Alex because she was attending history classes in university back home. She wasn't much of a friend, but she was the only person I knew when I first arrived. And Lyra was Jena's roomie who was a student in my class.

"Who is Charlotte?"

"It's the girl with the short hair and the Loli dress code(?)"

"Ohh"

"You didn't answer me."

"I don't want to come, sorry."

"But you said you wanted to socialize, you dumb. How are you gonna do this without meeting people?"