Chapter One

Blossoms POV

I walked in the golden room with Bubbles and Buttercup beside me. We stop right in front of the big gold throne. Horns was blown and everyone in the room bowed. I had my wings transformed back to tattoos.

"Raise." God said with his voice booming through the room. We raised and looked down. We are blinded by the light.

"A boy and his famliy are in danger. I need you three to protect him from Satans three demons." God said as we nodded.

"Yes sir." I said as we spread our wings apart. We flew out the room. We started to go to Earth but we got ran into. Someone grabbed my leg and threw me down.

I fell down hearing my wing cracked a little. I looked up to meet blood red eyes, staring into my light pink eyes. He smirked with his giant raven black wings flapping in the moonlight.

"So yall are the three Angels?" He said as Bubbles and Buttercup landed next to me. One blonde, one orange, one black hair landed in front of us. They smirked as we got up. I hissed in pain.

"So you are the three Demons?" I asked as I stood in front of the orange hair boy.

"Yes, Im Brick." The orange hair said.

"Im Boomer." The blonde hair said.

"Im Butch." The black hair said.

"And you are?" Brick asked with a smirked.

"Im Blossom."  I said as my long orange hair blew in the wind. Great, now.

"Im Bubbles." Bubbles said as Boomer looked at her.

"Im Buttercup." Buttercup said as she crossed her arms.

"Well see ya!" Brick said as him and the boys started to fly down. I chased after Brick and grabbed his ankle. He looked shocked and I flung him to the brick building.

His black wings dispeared. As my angels senses kick in, I flew after him. I caught his arm, his red etes looked shocked. I smiled and started fly over to the building.

He pulled out a silver knife and stabbed it in my ledt wing. I screamed and dropped him. I tried to brought back my wings, bit hissed in pain.

I started to fall, wind was filling up my ears. I looked down and saw Ken crying in the tree. Im gonna hit him! I spread my bloody left wing and tried to glide.

I gave up and felt arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see Brick. His face was full regret and sat me on the ground. Bubbles and Buttercup following us.

I sat down and blow out my breath. I looked up at the three demons. I narrowed my eyes at them. Their black wings turned grey and Boomers face was towards Ken.

"Stop!" I yelled and all of them looked at me except Boomer.

"Bubbles! Stop him, hes reading his mind!" I yelled and Bubbles spread her wings and glide to him towarda him. She knocked him down, she pinned him and looked at me.

"Hold him." I command and she nodded, I reached behind me and pulled out the knife. I hissed and Buttercup ran over and healed my wings. I looked at Brick who was smirking.

I threw the knife at Brick. He just smiled along with his brothers.

"See ya!" Brick said as all three dispeared. Stupid demons.

Bubbles POV

My hands hit the grass. I got up and wipe of the dirt from my white dress. I looked up and saw Ken crying. I saw a dark aura around him.

Boomer! I growled and looked at Blossom and Buttercup. Blossom bright gold aura look dimmer from Buttercups. I raised my eyebrow and shooked my head. We flew up to Ken and sat next him.

Humans can only see Angels or Demons when they believe in them.

"Why does he hate me?" Ken whrimpered. I looked at Ken he had a black eye along with a busted lip. I looked at Buttercup.

"His uncle us hurting him. We need to stop this before it gets worst." Buttercup said as I nodded. Blossom clapped her hands and dispeared.

I touch Ken hands. He looked up and the wind blew.

"Your not alone, Ken. We're here." I whrispered in the wind. He smiled.

"Thanks." He whrispered. I looked at Buttercup and she smiled.

"Be right back." Buttercup said and dispeared.

"Ken, why are you crying?" I asked as the wind blew.

"Uncle, he moved in. Hes been hurting me." Ken whrispered back as tears fell down.

"How does he hurt you?"

"He hits me, and touches me."

"Ken, we're here to help you, 'kay?"

"Yeah! Whats your name?"

"Im Bubbles. You have three guardain angels. Just believe that we're real." I said as Ken nodded. He closed his eyes and started to whrispered something. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"What do you see?" I asked him.

"I see you. You have bubbly blue eyes with curly blonde hair. The girl behind you has long orange hair and light pink eyes, and the girl flying has black hair and lime green eyes." Ken said as I smiled.

"Good you ca--." I was cuttoff.

"Ken! Get the fuck in here now!" A male voice yelled. Ken flinched and sighed.

"Bye guys." He said as he hop off. He walked inside after the male rubbed his shoulders.

Buttercups POV

I sighed and looked at the girls. They brought their eyes to mine. I sighed again and Bubbles shooked her head.

"What do we do?" I asked Blossom.

"We gotta show Ken, that hes strong." Blossom said as we nodded.

"Yeah, and we'll show him what life is really like." Brick said as we whipped our heads to meet theirs.

"Life is a drag, so we bring it." Boomer said.

"We'll show Ken, that hes weak and dum. He cant stop his Unlce." Butch said.

"We'll stop you." I said.

"Sure." Butch said as he smirked. I looked at him, he was wearing rip black skinny jeans and white t-shirt along with black and green out line leather jacket.

He smirked and I rolled my eyes. Demons such flirts. I clapped my hands and ended up in Ken room. He was crying in the corner, as his Uncle pulled up his pants.

"Be a good boy and dont tell." Kens Uncle said and pat his head. Ken cried and hide in the corner.

"It'll be ok." I whrispered and Ken looked at me. He smiled and touch my hand. He started to traced my lines on my hands. He brung it up to his face.

"Your hands are glowing." He said and brought my hand to his cheek. I smiled and took hold of his other hand.

"Dont worry Ken, Blossom and Bubbles and I will protect you." I whrispered to him.

"Good." He whrispered back. I smilef and he closed his eyes. He leaned on my chest and started to slighty snore

Heyyo guys!

So what do we think? Who loves Ken! So should I contune this book??