Happy Ever Never

3rd POV
               The back story

All the pictures I use are not mine they are made by people with real talent thank you that is all for now so to the story.

y/n = your name   l/n = last name

"STOP" a little girl yelled. She so use to yelling this because her parents are always fighting it makes her upset. She's just a four year old what can she do? All she can think is 'Here we go again'. Just as she thought that her parents stated to throw whatever was near them just to get the other to quit. "You now what i'm going for a walk" the small girl said as she walked out the door leaving her parents yells behind her.

As she walked for a few blocks all she could hear was explosions and some crying. The louder the ruckus got the faster she walked soon turning into a run. She ran around a corner and seen a small green haired boy crying on the ground scraps and bruises all over him. Right in front of him was a blonde spiky haired boy that look about the same age. Explosions coming from his hands going to hurt the small broccoli boy. Your feet started to run with out even thinking you got in front of the boy your back facing the blonde. The next few seconds confused everyone. A girl just shows up out of no where and blocks a huge explosion. But what they didn't know was that and angel wing and devil wing had been the reason the girl and the broccoli didn't get hurt.

"Hey are you alright?" she asks the green hair boy him being scared and confused he nodes. "Now you should not treat others like that" she says looking at the blonde who seems angry and confused as well. "What the hell?" the blonde says still mad. "Go away" the girl says staring the blonde straight in the eyes making him flitch. "FINE I'll get you later De-" he started to get to far to hear as he walked. "Are you sure your OK?" asking the greeny again just in case, but still just gets a node in responds. "Are you OK i mean..." you notice the green hair boy ask as he's looking at your back you see this pretty white and a light yellow wing and a somewhat torn looking red and black one on the other side. "OMG I just got my quirk" the girl saying happily. "Oh ya whats your name?" the girl asks the green hair boy. "I-I'm Izuku Midoriya" Izuku says without realizing the studdard in his voice. "That's a cool name I'm y/n l/n" y/n says still amazed by her quirk. "Wanna be friends?" y/n asks Izuku. "Really....s-sure..." Izuku stun by this question but still cant refuse a new friend. "So who was the blonde boy?" y/n asks still wonder why he was hurting her new friend. "Oh that's Kacchan he's my friend." "You sure he seems really mean and he was going to hurt you" after y/n says that Izuku just didn't responded. "Um so it's going to get dark soon, but we can meet up at the park tomorrow so we can hangout." y/n says hoping he'll agree so the can be true friends. "OK i have to go home too but I'll meet you at the park tomorrow." with that you took your leave saying your goodbyes and heading home. 

Time skip

With the next few day everything was great Izuku and y/n had become friends more or less and hanging out with him keep her out of the house and away from her parents fighting. Her birthday was coming up really soon too. Inko is Izukus mom she's like a second mom to y/n. She hasn't seen that boy name Kacchan since the day she meet Izuku so that was good.

On her way home one night after playing with Izuku. Skipping down the sidewalk was how people could tell she was happy. She opened the door to her house and "Mom Dad i'm home. 'Wait this isn't how......everything's out of sorts' y/n thought. Walking down the hall towards her and her parents room. She noticed that the door was open to her parents room. "Wait the never leave there door open" y/n says starting to walk closer to the open door in curiosity. "Mom....Dad....you in here I'm home."

As soon as she's In the room "Wait.....MOM...DAD are you OK answer me."

So this is my first time writing something like this. Hope you like it cause i think its terrible. I won't be doing updates constantly I have a lot I have to do. The beginning might be bad in my opinion, but if you like it I'll try to make it better in the next few chapters. Sorry this chapter was short. And if you want more I'll try to get the next chapter sooner.

So yeah BYE