Flash from the past

Just look at the photo above it's makes me sad.

H/C = Hair Color

Y/n POV

As i walked into my parents room all i see is red the window is broken and my parents are lying on the floor in pools of blood. "MOM DAD wake up please wake up" I yell while trying to shake them to get them to wake up. As I looked up from my parents toward the broken window  I see a dark figure in a black cloak. I can't even see there face. "HEY did you do this get back here" and with that they were gone. I keep trying to wake my mom up she's cold. "Mom....mom...please wake up...please" cold tear start to run down the poor girls face "T-There g-gone" you finally give up know there's nothing you can do. You look up there's a piece of paper on the bed and something else you can't quite see. Graving the paper you read in your head.

'Dear y/n, I'm so sorry this happened i don't know how long I'll be able to write, but you need to know this me and your father were going to tell you a little while after you got your quirk. As you can tell things might not end up that way your dumb father be trade us and the leader of the hisaki (sorry if i spelled it wrong) you probable don't know what that is its the worse villains all together and i didn't know your father was second in command. Your father has past his wounds are to bad and my are as well i just had a little more time to write this for you. The amulet on the bed will help you control your quirk. You probably got mine and your fathers your a demon and an angel. Your dad was a villain and i didn't know i'm sorry i should have protected you from it all. You need to run don't let anyone get you burn this letter when your done reading it. I love you my little flower.'

And with that last sentence she remembered that her parents always called her rose after her favorite flower. Y/n takes the paper puts the amulet necklace around her neck and starts walking to the door. Looking back "Bye mom bye dad i love you" with that y/n was out the door.

End of back story

"AHH" y/n yells sitting up in her bed. "Oh just the memory again" getting out of bed you open your door to the living room. Hearing footsteps coming from the stairs you notice that all might, present mic, and Eraserhead was coming up the stairs. Oh ya did i forget to mention i live in the staff building for U.A. high school these teachers took me in when i was little so now all of the staff is like my family. "Hey is everything all right?" all might asks me. "Ya i'm fine just had a nightmare" i answer him giving a small smile so he knows i'm OK. "OK breakfast is in ten" easer says while him and all might start walking back down the stairs. "you better be on time or i'm eating you pancakes" mic says going after the other two heroes. "You better not" i yell back sure that he did hear me. You've been here for awhile classes have even started you wanted to join class 1-a but all the teachers said no. Saying your quirks to powerful you might hurt someone or one of us. Multiply times you and the teachers have got into fights mainly because they woke you up or they ate your food. You sent most of them to the infirmary. Eraser can't erase your quirk and no one including you can figure out why.

You get changed into a cute but practical assassin outfit. Your a professional assassin, but not counted as a hero. Put your h/c hair up in a ponytail and head down stairs ( if you want short hair then just leave it down sorry its hard  for me to work short hair into this). 

(This is your outfit by the way i'm good at describing things and this picture is not mine)

Meeting up with many pro heroes but still teachers for breakfast. "Hey guys I'm here" you say as you make you entrance you always make sure they know your there. "Hey Rose today your going to help train class 1-a no you don't have a choice" eraser says after you enter. "Why did you call me by my assassin name none of you guys use that name" you say with a confused look on your face. "Well that's how we are going to have to call you during your time with the class" all might cuts into the our conversation. "OK i'm going to go get breakfast" "About that" Midnight leaning against the wall says while look toward the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen to see present mic had ate all my pancakes. "MIC" i yelled going after him my goal to send him to the hospital. "HELP" he starts yelling while leaving the staff building and toward the building with the classrooms the main part of the school. "NO" all the teachers yell as i chase after him and everyone trying to stop me during it but i just shove past them when i get mad there's no stopping me till i calm down at least a little. "MIC I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" i yell still chasing him. "HELP ME" he yells he knows he's going to die.

That's it for now thanks for reading bye bye