8 February 2020

Why?

How dare she hurt you?

I thought you were happy. I see how wrong I was. The pain in your voice and the hurt in your heart. Driven to the edge. Please, my sparrow- don't fall over.

Something desperate in the way you talk, a cry of distress. You don't have to face this on your own, my sparrow. Even if I don't love you anymore, I am here for you. Always and forever. I'm on your side.

I didn't realise how much she hurt you, manipulative, lying. The façade she put on fooled me. Even now, I'm not sure she means you any harm. But still, she hurt you. That's something I could never condone.

These things you bottle up, and it only takes the slightest touch to pull the trigger, explosion of anger. You're too quiet. There's many people who would hear your voice if you dared to use it.

So use it.

This seems like a war to me. How right they were when they said it's a thin line between love and hate.

The rain is falling and the storm is raging.

I don't know how this will end. I don't think it can end well. Prove me wrong.

I suppose it isn't up to you, my sparrow. The ball's in her court. Let her apologise, or slam the door. I am as lost as you are.

Just know I am here.

And if you need me, I'll be there.