No but seriously

No Im joking but I wish. A wave of panic rushes through my body. I move slightly but I can't.
"I'm sorry but I couldn't keep it from you." Lachlan blushes as he pulls away. I do too.
"You know I'm already with-"
"I know. I feel like such a bad friend for doing that. I understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore."
"Number one: Don't feel bad you can't stop your feelings for someone and number two: don't do that again. We're cool tell anyone I don't tell anyone." He nods slightly with the corner of his lips still turned downward. I give him a small hug. He is nice he just deserves someone better than me though.

I walk out in the bitter cold. Snowflakes fall on the ground and stick. I walk across in the uggs Mitch got me. I shiver walking towards the dorms. Some kids lay down making snowmen some making a snowman. I reach my dorm and sit shivering. I close my door and slide down the wall. I just wanna sit here and die until they come back, especially Jerome. My phone buzzes in my pocket. It's Jerome.

Jr- Jerome J- Jean

Jr- you okay?
I look down at my phone my head over my mouth holding back a quite sob.
J- yes
I lie
Jr- Lachlan texted me saying I should talk to you
I let out a silent scream tears sliding down my cheeks.
J- I'm fine okay? I am.
He doesn't respond. In a minute my phone says I'm getting a call from skype. I look to see who's calling and it's Jerome. I ignore it and lay down on my bed. I lay on my pillow probably getting eyeliner all over it. I don't care at this point. I get another call on skype. It's Izzy. I ignore and sit staring at the ceiling.

Lachlan's POV

I answer my phone.
"Did she answer?!" I ask loudly.
"Dude. Calm down whatever you did it probably wasn't that big of a deal." Izzy says in a calm tone. "What did you do anyway?"
"It doesn't matter. She wouldn't answer to Jerome either. She has to answer to someone."
"Hmmm. She definitely won't answer to Mitch or Preston."
"Why not them?" I ask. I was just wondering why not them. What makes them different than Vikk or Rob?
"Because. They're best friends with Jerome. When they find out you kissed her they're going to flip and tell Jerome."
"What?!? How did you know I kissed her?"
"Dude. Seriously the blushing. The way you look at her?! Stacy and I took a bet you had a crush on her. Now that I think about it Stacy owes me $10."
"Not the point. Was it really that obvious?"
"To another girl it is. It's hard for the girl you have a crush on to see you have a crush on her and guys. It's the exact same with boys except the other girls will realize. We're smarter than guys."
"Nu uh!"
"Ya we are. Try Kenny. Her and him have always been on good ground. If that doesn't work try Stacy. She might want to talk to a girl."
"Thanks Izzy." I sigh and end the call texting Kenny.
A/N
Poor Little Lachy :( remember this for upcoming parts just btw lol not being offensive to anyone on the knowing thing just lol I needed Izzy to be a smart ass that's just who she is 😂