I love you.

Jerome's POV

I explain everything beginning to end. She nods with Lachlan at her side. They're tense around each other something must've happened when I was gone. Is that what she wants to talk about.... I hope not.

"I didn't mean to I swear Jean. I'd do nothing to purposely hurt you." I plead embracing her. She doesn't embrace me back though.

"Jerome..." She starts her voice on the breaking point. "I just can't anymore. Collages are starting to look more carefully at our grades and I'm trying to keep them up as best as possible so my mother can get out of the gutter. She couldn't spend Christmas with me because she had an opportunity to earn more. I'm sorry Jerome I just can't. We weren't even that serious. We only kissed like three times."

"Two." I mumble to myself not making myself feel any better. Her voice steadies the longer she talks. She grabs her arm staring at her feet her eyes getting redder.

"I'm sorry Jerome. I just can't anymore." Her voice cracks. Tears stream down her cheeks. Everything she said was true. We should be working harder but being with her made me happy. It kept me concentrated more.

It made me realize that if we do have a life together then I should help support us although I guess that dream just got shattered.

"Okay..." My chest feels hollow like something was ripped out of me but something was. Something about this is weird just off. The tenseness in the air is unbelievable. I keep the tears from pooling in my eyes. I give her a hug, a friendly hug.

"I hope we can still be friends." I whisper kissing her cheek softly. She nods wiping away the tears falling from her eyes. "I love and I always will." I hope she understands that I will, forever.

Jean's POV

"I love you and I always will." He whispers softly before leaving. Tears fall faster as he closes the door. I wish I could just yell at someone, tell them it's their fault but I can't because it's only my fault. Lachlan wraps his arms around my broken body.

How could the words flowed so perfectly? Usually they're supposed to break you heart mine just... cracked. I want to just run away from everything and go home and forget about this stupid school and forget everything.

We were never even that serious. We did only kiss what like twice? We were together for 2 months and two kisses. I'm not even sure if we hugged more than ten times could've been less than five.

"You okay?" He asks after awhile. I nod slightly. He strokes my hair softly.
"Thanks Lachlan, for everything." He slightly nods his head resting on my head. We sit there for awhile while some song plays in the background I don't recognize.

A/N
Nuuuu ;-; thanks for 300 reads Im so happy!!!! :) I was thinking about posting another chapter in celebration but something big happens in the next chapter and I want to post it by itself if that makes sense... I might post two chapters of bad boy idk but um ya sorry my author's notes are kind of boring 🌚 or really boring I guess