Sports Festival

I jumped over my desk to him, "What kind of trouble? What did you do!"

Flames formed in his hand, "I didn't do a fucking thing! Why does everyone keep thinking that?!"

I smashed my hand to the ground and got ready for anything he tried pulling.

"Do you seriously want an answer to that!?"

His flames faded, "Shut up! I didn't come here to fight anyway!"

Wait a minute...did that just happen?

I brought my hand back up, "Since when? I don't believe that for a second."

"I can change my mind! But if you wanna keep testing me, I'll give you one! Damn, you and Riley are too alike."

I placed my hand on my hip, "What's that suppose to mean?"

He glared, "You're both stubborn, feisty and annoying."

Anger boiled through me, "Shut up, Bakugou! If you don't tell me why she's in trouble you can leave. I don't want you here anyway."

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever. How many people do you remember seeing the night of the crash?"

Seriously? Do you want to bring that up?

I shot him a look, "That was out of the blue when that night? I don't remember seeing you or the others come for us. Riley saw that if that's what you mean."

He continued to glare, "Of course not! I meant at the hospital after you came to from your head injury."

He actually sounds serious... What is going on?

"What the hell, why? Where is this coming from? I don't want to talk about that!" I snapped.

He clenched his fists, "Just answer me, damn it!"

"Fine! When I came to, I saw you and Deku first. You guys were near my window. I then looked around and saw Uraraka, Todoroki, and Iida by Riley... They looked really worried about her. That's it."

He was angry now, he knew I was lying. "THINK HARDER! I know you know more!"

My eyes went wide, Holy shit! He's so intense! This was nothing like when we had our argument...

I sighed, "I'll try, but I can't promise you anything."

He said nothing.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and thought back.

My mind went back to when I came to. I remembered seeing Bakugou and Deku first, they were near me. I looked over to Riley to see if she was alive, she was. Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki were standing by her, they were worried.

I turned back to Deku and Bakugou, they were arguing about something, then I sat up. Bakugou was the one that saw and we had that huge argument, he stormed off after.

After he left I turned to the window, something moved in the shadows. Alerted, I looked out more, that's when it emerged from the shadows. I was greeted with yellow eyes...

"Oh my god!" I shouted suddenly.

Bakugou faced me, "I knew it. What did you remember?"

"Her. I will never forget those yellow eyes..."

He clenched his fists again, "Damn it!"

Wait, he doesn't mean...

"No... Please tell me that's not it..."