The Akatski

Obito POV

Finally it's taken some time but I finally get to join the Akatski "Obito wait"Madara said well stoping him "What Da....Madara?" Why is he stoping me "you must hind your identity just in case so no one will be able to recognize you" Madara said in a very bossy tone "well that means you have to make up a name let's make it..." Before Madara could finish what he was saying "Tobi" "What how the hell did you come up with that?" Madara asked confused "Well I just moved letters around and then got rid of one and came up with Tobi". Madara gave me a mask to hind my face so first I lose my friend's and family but worse I'm losing myself now I have to hind everything about me and create a new personality.

The next day

"Tobi get up" Pain said vere bosses "your getting a partner and joining the Akatsuki finally" Pain said when Pain said that I new it I was finally going to get back the family I lost.

"Meet your new partner De" Pain said as my ears stop working as I saw the most beautiful face that ever lad on the whole world.
"No"??????? "Oh wait what is your name"I felt bad asking but last time my ears stop working
"My name is Deidara"

Letter that night

As I was laying in my hard ass bad all I could think about was him so beautiful you will be my Senpie I will protect you like how I couldn't protect Rin and Kakashi.

I won't let you be hurt I promise