τοο ιⅰκεαbιε

Sorry for being inactive for a week, I was so stress at school I felt like throw up.

Anyway, here's some happy content!

×|×|×

What if :.

HEADCANNON!

What if Muichirō's s/o is a demon slayer?

×|×|×

ok, the chance of this happening is probable, but don't expect it like it's love at first sight.

• this boy probably forgot you existed for a moment there.

• now back to topic, You'd have a fifty/fifty chance of being his tsugoku, and the other probably the other pillars depending on your breath

• if your breath is mist or like mist, you'd probably be his tsugoku.

• Imagine the bewilderment of the other pillars, apart from Uzui, when a 14 year old has a s/o before them. A. 14. Year. Old.

oH jOy

• He'd give you gifts from time to time whenever he came back from mission, you'd do the same as well

• HE LIKES CUDDLES AND HEAD PATS ; GIVE HIM SOME. Every time you get home from a mission, he'd ask a cuddle, head pats, or even both!

• No, I won't kill you or him when the fight with Kokushibu comes.

• jk. I will.

• let the water works come.

• you guys die holding each other's hand.

• Here's a description :

• eyes dulling, you crawled to him, and he moved himself with a pained expression the same as yours. Feeling yourself get weaker, you reached for his hand for the final time, him grasping it just in time before it fell.

• "I'm sorry. I really am." you smiled, crying.

• "Let's meet again in a another life, okay?" He said crying with a forced smile, eyes glassy and voice in a mere whisper.

• eyes closing, final words came from both of you.

• "I love you."

• boi I'm crying by own scenario.