ςhrismαs βrεακ ①

here's part one of a 6 way series. 2 parts each.

I hope you enjoy!

I am typing this using my stylus😀

also, sumiyoshi is too Precious for this world.

×|×|×

It was Christmas break, which means that your cousins and their parents will be at your house soon.

As you made you hot chocolate, three to be exact, you could hear music from the radio, the one with your grandfather Michikatsu, jazz that you actually enjoy with them also.

Bobbing your head to the music slightly, humming the tone a bit as you poured hot water on the mugs, mixing the cocoa before placing the mugs in a tray along with some mochi made a day ago.

Bring the tray there, where the two were heated comfortably on the kotatsu, you set it down and joined the men handing out the mugs, both accepting, well with persuading on Michikatsu to take it with the help of Yoriichi.

"Take it Grandfather." You said, frowning slightly when he didn't accept it the first time.

"No, I'm good."

"?, I doubt that brother, I know you like sweets despite not liking much." Yoriichi replied, making a fair point that you nodded your head.

Wait- nodded your head? You knew that even Michikatsu was wondering how.

"Grandfather Yoriichi told me that you like sweets, like macha mochi and chocolate. So, I made this sweet. Extra sweeter than Grandfather Yoriichi." You explained, smiling at your work, which was adorable, they couldn't lie how adorable their granddaughter is.

"If you don't ike it, I'll drink it myself." Yoriichi said reaching his hand to grab it when Michikatsu took it before him.

Your older grandfather drank it, ears red and his hair covering his face.

You giggled and drank it, sipping it slowly.

Yes, this moments with these two were definitely fun, better than one at home..

You frowned for a second but immediately brighten up when you heard a familiar voice and presence.

"Hello?"

"Come in Auntie! Hello Mui, Yui, oh and Uncle!"