dαmη ⅰτ mυⅰ!

Muichirō crack one-shot!

I'm currently at school typing this, and bored af, so here's a crack shot made by the one and only me!

sorry for not updating you for a while. I'm planning on to make two episodes on dragon, so just wait guys.

nv.

×|×|×

Scenario One : Laxatives

"MUICHIRŌ OMG WHAT ARE YOU EATING!?" You screamed at him, you shocked and a horrified expression plastered on your face. He looked at you as he sucked on a homemade popsicle blankly.

"a popsicle.?" He said confused.

Pointing at the popsicle horrified, you said, "That has laxatives, it's for the cat..." Face purple with distain, you covered your mouth.

He promptly stopped sucking on it, face started to turn green as his head turned to you mechanically with a disturb and disgusted expression.

He promptly stood up, dropped the popsicle to the ground, and rushed out the room, clutching his stomach.

"Fucking hell!" He screamed once he made it out the room.

¤-¤-¤

Scenario Two : Dresses

Snickering to yourself as you looked at the photo he sent you.

One was of him with what you assume was a cosplay of an anime character, he looked extremely annoyed at it.

Chuckling at it, the second he sent after a minute was even more hilarious, and you bursted out laughing.

Dressed up with a female school uniform and bow at his hair.

"HAHAHAHAHAAH WTF MUICHIRŌ!!" You laughed at him while on call with him, he has a scowl in his face, yet, you could tell he still love you in his eyes.

yet.... just sayin..

He suddenly smiled, a smug one at that and you froze. Holding the phone out, he zoomed out, his whole figure came to view, and then you start to really doubt if he was really is a he.

Wearing a maid outfit, a smug smile on him, and you promptly having a nosebleed, passing out with a smile and blush.

"H-HEY!"

×|×|×

My dumbass is currently having writer's block, so I'm very sorry for it only having two scenario, I might make part 2 one day, but rn, no, so I'm really sorry.