Intro

Sophie: *rubs her eyes* Where am I... *looks around and sees Fitz, Keefe, Biana, Dex, Linh, and Tam all waking up* 

Sila: Hello everyone! I'm so excited to see you! Squee!

Tam: Who are you? Why did you kidnap us? *starts gathering shadowflux*

Fitz: You guys distract her while Sophie and I search her mind!

Biana: *turns invisible*

Linh: *gathers a bunch of water*

Dex: *grabs gadgets from his pocket and flings them*

Sila: *grabs Dex's gadgets in midair with telekinesis* Whoa, whoa, I didn't kidnap you. And by the way, Biana, I can see you. *snatches a goblin throwing star out of Biana's hand*

Biana: *reappears* How can you see me? Even the gnomes can't.

Linh: Your telekinesis is almost as strong as Tam and mine... Did you go to Exillium?

Sophie: If you didn't kidnap us, then how can you explain this? *gestures at the room they are in*

Sila: Oh, don't worry.

Sophie: Don't worry? DON'T WORRY? How can I not worry? Grady and Edaline are going to freak out!!!

Keefe: Foster's right. Although Mommy Dearest and Dear Ol' Daddy-O wouldn't care less if I got attacked by a pack of glittery gorgodons, some of us have parents who'll actually get worried if their kids are missing.

Sila: All of your parents agreed. Tiergan, in Tam and Linh's case. Anyway, that's why she's gonna be here.

Dex: *looks around* Who? Is it Della?

Sila: *snaps her fingers* *Ro appears out of nowhere*

Keefe: You can Conjure ogres? Now you've got to join me on wreaking havoc on Foxfire.

Dex: Huh. I can't believe Sandor let you come instead of him.

Ro: *grins* Let's just say that Grizel and I struck a deal.... involving Sandor in sparkly pants.

Keefe: Aw, you missed me and couldn't bear the thought of spending time without me! *tries to give Ro a hug*

Ro: *tackles Keefe* For the record, I just came hear 'cause I got sick of the Shores of Solace. *mimes gagging* Seriously. 

Sophie: So... *turns to face Sila* Who are you? 

Sila: For now, let's just say that I'm an incredibly talented elf with multiple abilities. 

Keefe: Doesn't it sound a lot like someone in this room..? Namely, The Mysterious Miss F! *flings his arms outward like a magician*

Dex: Lady Fos-Boss, you mean. *grins*

Sophie: *groan* *buries her head in her hands*

Linh: What's your name? I'd love to get to know you better.

Tam: *scowls* Keep in mind that I'll destroy you if you harm my sister.

Linh: Tam, be nice! *turns to Sila* Don't be scared of him. He's all soft and gentle inside. Right, Tam? 

Keefe: Yeah, right, Bangs Boy sneaks off every now and then to prance around in a pink meadow full of cute little baby unicorns and their sparkly poop.

Tam: *glowers* If you call me Bangs Boy one more time, I swear I'll-

Keefe: *mimicks Tam's voice* My name is Bangs Boy and I'm super friendly.

Tam: Don't blame me, you asked for it- *gathers shadowflux*

Keefe: *still mimicking* I'm secretly jealous of Keefe's awesome hair. My bangs suck.

Linh: *splashes water on Keefe and Tam* Tam, be more mature!

Tam: *grumbles*

Keefe: *frantically tries to re-do his hair*

Sila: So, before Keefe and Tam end up in a deathmatch, I'd better introduce myself. Behold, the fabulous, amazing, breath-taking Sila!!! *makes glitter and confetti fall from above*

Ro: Seriously? More glittery stuff? *huffs* And I thought it wouldn't be worse than sparkletown.

Fitz: Uh, Sila, why are we here?

Sila: Oh, you'll find out soon. Bye-bye till then! *disappears*