The Fight- Gally

Dedicated to Gallyismyshank

Third Person P.O.V

Hal had been the only girl in the glade for two years. Her and Alby had arrived as the first people in the glade. When Thomas arrived her boyfriend Gally,  started to act strangely He would always push him around ehich was a big problem for Hal because she was against bullying.

"Gally!" She shouted one day as je pushed Thomas to the ground.

"What?" He questioned and stomped on Thomas's groin causing him to moan in pain. Hal gasped and stormed over to where he was standing.

"WHAT HAS THOMAS EVER DONE TO YOU?" She shouted. 

"I saw him during the changing! He is going to kill us all!" Gally shouted back.

"NO! JUST BECAUSE YOU SAW HIM -DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN BULLY HIM AROUND! YOU KNOW HE CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING! HE WOULD HAVE TOLD US IF HE DID!" She shoute even angrierin tha  she was before.

"WHY ARE YOU TAKING HIS SIDE?" Gally yelled at her causing Hal to stand there shocked.

"TAKING HIS SIDE? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" She shouted agitated,

"Just go." He told her. Hal couldn't believe him. She was always there for him and now he gets angry?

She walked over to Thomas,  helped him up and walked to the homestead with him, not saying ba word to Gally.

A/N
Sorry that this has taken so long to write Gallyismyshank comment for part two and to all of you that requested imagines, please message me!