Prologue

Tatsumi is a young boy who was chosen by people in his village to use a certain power they call dragon slaying magic and how it was a lost magic and tatsumi was taught the lightning element. The people of the village also knew that tatsumi was also adopted by the lightning dragon king Tempest.

As time passed tatsumi knew how to use his abilities of his magic

Lightning dragon iron fist

Lightning dragon roar

Lightning dragon iron jaw

Lightning dragon raging bolt

Lightning dragon wing slash

Lightning dragon heavenward halberd

Lightning dragon lightning flare

Dragon slayer secret art: Light lotus exploding lightning blade

Dragon slayer secret art: roaring thunder

Orange lightning mode(I want to point out that his orange lightning happens when he enters his lightning dragon emperor state and it's 5x stronger than his regular yellow lightning.)

Lightning dragon Emperor: roar

Lightning dragon Emperor: Life destructor (he covers his entire arm in orange lightning as he punches with all his strength and it can destroy a mountain.)

Megaton dark red lightning

Lightning drive

Dragon Force

Enhanced smell,sight,hearing,strength,and thicker skin(HE IS PART DRAGON WHAT'S NOT TO HAVE)

Imagine tatsumi looked like laxus from fairy tail but he still has brown hair,he has orange eyes, a bit taller, more muscular, he has scars from a lightning strike from when he was young and the scars are black lightning marks on his chest that start from his right rib cage and up to the right side of his neck and he has a lightning bolt shaped scar over his right eye that goes down to the middle of his cheek, and he is 17.

Tatsumi learned everything about how the empire acts and how night raid is trying to stop that but after seeing his friends sayo and ieyasu killed by the person he trusted he vowed that he would break the empire his own way and not join night raid.

He later meets jaegers gets the attention of esdeath and helps anybody who's in need of that help in order to change the empire for the better he even secretly rescued thousands of people from multiple prisons to relive their lives and to start over.

After everything he has done no one has even seen his lightning power both members of night raid and jaegers haven't seen it.

UNTIL NOW ENJOY READING.NOW.....INTO THE STORY.