Lightning is captured

Tatsumi finally stopped his aura and just stood at syura with a deathly glare.

As tatsumi and syura had their death glare tatsumi didn't notice that suzuka grabbed him from behind "It's been a while lightning boy" tatsumi was eye widened "HOW-HOW are you alive I crushed you!" suzuka just laughs "it takes a lot more than that...

As tatsumi and syura had their death glare tatsumi didn't notice that suzuka grabbed him from behind "It's been a while lightning boy" tatsumi was eye widened "HOW-HOW are you alive I crushed you!" suzuka just laughs "it takes a lot more than that to kill one of the 4 rakshasa demons." tatsumi was even more pissed now after hearing that.

Dorothea sprinted toward tatsumi who couldn't move "It's always the hot blooded ones like you who I enjoy the most" dorothea then bites on tatsumi's neck but she found it hard to break(REMINDER TATSUMI'S SKIN AS LIKE THAT OF A DRAGON)but she finally got her teeth in and drank his blood. "Wh-wha-what is this taste, it's delicious!" tatsumi then punched the floor with his bare hands and made a small crater and shaking through the palace.

Tatsumi and syura went on a fist fight that caught the commotion of some.Two people in particular.As syura led out assault of punches tatsumi also met them with his one making surya's hand bleed a little "bold move meeting my punches with yours you little shit" tatsumi still had the same face "don't be led up yet" as tatsumi was getting ready for another punch he saw someone at the side.

"Tatsumi, it's you!" tatsumi saw esdeath with her eyes wide open "who dares to make chaos in the king's palace?" a man said wearing armor and a cape "ha I expect the Great General Budo for perfect timing, listen up this man is a part of night raid!" tatsumi felt a little bit nervous 'great not only esdeath but budo hear too, my luck' tatsumi quickly turned around and ran but syura and the two girls followed him "ha did you think we'd let you go retard!"

Tatsumi smiled before disappearing and then reappearing in front of the trio "WHY DON'T YOU SIT BACK DOWN!" tatsumi then kicked the trio against the wall with enough force to almos shatter the wall and syura coughed up blood as he passed out.Tatsumi then took this time to run towards Izou who was ready but was surprised when tatsumi made some smoke from the dirt and launched upwards.

"So your goal was to escape all along, how borish!" tatsumi quickly launched into the air only to be met by esdeath "tatsumi, I won't let you escape again!" tatsumi was then hit by a kick to the hea sending him down hitting the ground with extreme force. Tatsumi coughed and caught his breath and noticed his left side of his shirt was destroyed.Tatsumi ignored it and turned his attention to budo ready to fight.

"I was hoping to have a fight with someone like you from night raid" tatsumi just remained silent "but if you think you can defeat the great gener-" budo was cut off when tatsumi groaned in boredom "you can forget who I am, and your fancy title I don't need the bagage, you and I are just 2 men" tatsumi then took off his coat "so be it"budo and tatsumi just looked at each other before tatsumi screamed and rushed towards budo with a punch. BWAAAH as tatsumi then rushed towards budo, budo punched him in the back putting his body deep in the ground.

"In this world there is always someone above you!" budo then turned away only to hear rumbling "your right, I know that way to well" tatsumi got up and gave a smile before budo got enraged and punched tatsumi with lightning from his hands knocking him out and destroying his shirt.

8 HOURS LATER

Tatsumi woke up in slight pain and sat up before he realized he was in a prison cell and started to walk around and after he realized he was shirtless he saw his coat on a bed and made the coat hang from his shoulder and sat on the bed before someone came to his cell. "Tatsumi!" he looked up and saw esdeath who was standing outside his cell. Tatsumi came close to the cell bars "bet you didn't expect to see me here huh!" esdeath the put her hand up to tatsumi's face and rubbed his cheek "I can't believe you were part of night raid, I came in here ready to kill you but all that anger was gone as soon as I saw you, you must be so unhappy join me if you do i'll forgive all your evil deeds."

Tatsumi kept giving esdeath a mad glare before hitting her hand away "sorry not happening" tatsumi heard the cell bars break and turned around to see an ice spear aimed at his throat "if you refuse you know what will happen!" tatsumi just kept his...

Tatsumi kept giving esdeath a mad glare before hitting her hand away "sorry not happening" tatsumi heard the cell bars break and turned around to see an ice spear aimed at his throat "if you refuse you know what will happen!" tatsumi just kept his composure and didn't phase "what death, please that's something i'm not scared of we all die eventually, even you" esdeath walked up to him and hugged him "then at least stand beside me" tatsumi was a bit surprised "why-why did you choose me of everybody else" esdeath just kept hugging him "my heart was drawn to you, I want us to be together tatsumi!"

Tatsumi used his left arm and pushed her away making her eyes widen "like I said not happening, you expect me to be in love with someone who only cares about war and destruction, well guess what you thought wrong!" esdeath then looked at tatsumi before she turned her attention to his black markings on the right side of his neck and body. "Where did you get marks like these?" tatsumi just turned around whipping his coat "that's none of your concern" he then laid back on his bed and relaxed before esdeath spoke again. "If you won't become mine, then I will perform your execution with my own hands, that way I can see the strength of your resolve" esdeath then leaves as tatsumi smiles "well would you look at that the plan is going just as planned must luck,fate either that or good karma" tatsumi then took a little nap.

(I'LL HAVE THE PLAN MENTIONED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR THIS TO MAKE SENSE ENJOY THE PLOT REVEAL)