Lightning strikes on the hunt

3 WEEKS LATER

After getting into bits of arguing with the prime minister's son run explained to wave and kurome about his past and they were struck by what he went through.

Run knew for certain that champ(THE REALLY FAT GUY OF THE WILD HUNT)was the one who killed his students years ago and to get his revenge run lured champ out to the outskirts of the capitol and planned to kill him.

"Hey this isn't a shack this is just some ruins, there isn't a single kid here" champ said disappointed while run approached him "remember those kids in joyou that you murdered well I was.....THEIR TEACHER" he shouted as he shows his angel like wings behind him.

Run then threw feather after feather at champ which caused him major bleeding and pain "i'll end you now for what you did!" run then threw a barrage of feathers at champ and they poked out of his body like sticks as champ just layed there motionless on the floor.

"Finally it's done" run then put away his wings and walked away but as he was walking away he saw syura and the rest of the wild hunt standing ahead of him. "you think you could deceive me so easily?" syura and the rest launched at run as he opened his wings again.

As run opened his wings again he was met with a fireball to his back "yes! know I can fight back" champ said running towards run who was badly injured "Y'know I remember something that really pissed me off, the kids were always calling for their teacher it took the fun out of it"

syura and the others approached run "hey champ you can kill him" champ got excited picking which ball to kill run with "alright the lightning ball it is!" champ threw the lightning orb at run. As the orb approached run someone stood in front of him taking the hit.

"WHAT happened" dorothea said as they looked to see a different figure standing in front of run "well well well I didn't expect to see you get beaten up so quickly, run!" a strange voice said and as they looked they couldn't believe who it was.

"Looks like we meet again wild hunt" they knew immediately who it was after they saw his face "you-you're that kid that picked a fight with us some time ago" enshin said as they saw tatsumi not caring with a care in the world.

"You sorry bunch had your fun but now... it's over" tatsumi cracked his knuckles as enshin and izou rushed at him with their swords " kouketsu it's time to feed" izou readied an attack but enshin got in the way and slashed at tatsumi who just moved from side to side dodging.

"YOU'RE TOO SLOW" tatsumi grabbed kenshin's blade and shattered it with his hand. tatsumi then took a huge piece of the shattered blade and stabbed enshin in the throat killing him instantly.

"This guy could use a little song" cosmina the used her voice weapon which made tatsumi go on his knees covering his ears in a lot of pain "HA THIS GUY ISN'T SO TOUGH NOW IS HE!" syura and the others looked at tatsumi who was in pain but he managed to stand up.

"What he can stand!" dorothea said in shock as tatsumi opened his mouth and screamed back. The scream wasn't like any other scream his scream sounded more like a dragon's roar, cosmina couldn't stand it as she covered her ears and was then stabbed by tatsumi's right hand "you're way to loud, quit down" he then threw cosmina to the ground and turned to face the rest.

"DAMN YOU, TAKE THIS!" champ threw another lightning ball at tatsumi but what happened next shocked everyone entirely, tatsumi was holding the lightning ball like it was nothing and it wasn't hurting him. "This a sorry excuse for lightning you owe me an apology!" tatsumi then threw the lightning back at champ.

As the ball hit him everyone could see that he was nothing but a skeleton after the blast 'is this the same guy from before' syura thought to himself as tatsumi approached the remaining three. "Looks like you've lost this fight, WILD HUNT!" tatsumi said.

"HAHAHAHA YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LOST!" tatsumi then looked at the ground and saw the same symbol that teleported him and esdeath to the island. "SHAMBALLA" syura then teleported everyone to a random location.

As tatsumi opened his eyes he knew instantly where he was "SYURAAAA!" tatsumi shouted with rage as his aura surrounded him when he saw that syura was smiling "now where do you intend to go now huh?" tatsumi was enraged "SYURA... YOU'RE DEAD!" 

(TATSUMI NOW CAUGHT BY SYURA AND IS NOW INSIDE THE PALACE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM NOW?)