Chapter 24

1 and half week later:

Third person POV:

Yes, its been one and half week since jungkook and jimin went on that beautiful date. And they are very happy. They talk till late at night, they joke around each other. Jungkook would sometimes throw some pickup lines to the older who couldn't help but to laugh and get all shy. Whether its chat or when they meet jungkook's flirty button would press and flirt with his boyfriend without caring even if they are in public place.Jimin as his usual habit hit the younger shoulder or chest to keep his mouth shut but to whome he is telling to shut up.

Just a week and they are getting more and more closer. The thing is jungkook would always shows up to the shop where jimin work. And will take a early leave to take jimin out and spend time together. They always have fun.

And on the other hand hoseok and taehyung would always gets flirty with each otehr too.They would make out in taehyung office mostly and are also very happy. They also went on many dates already. They both knows that they truly love each other.

Despite their shedules the four of them finds time for each other. Because who would want to stay away from the love of your life for even a day.

In other words their relationship is going really smooth and perfect for a couple just like jungkook and jimin.

But we don't know when things gets a wrong turn...
.
.
.

"Aish fine fine, i will"here jimin is talking on phone with his jungkookie, who is worried thinking that the older didnt eat breakfast today. Which was true jimin skipped his breakfast meal as mr.park was sitting on the dining table alone. And he better skip his breakfast rather than to take scolding for no reason. He would sit and eat breakfast only if yoongi his hyung would be there. Yoongi have that big impact on jimin.

Jimin wanted to giggle thinking the younger worried reaction. But he holds in it as he really feels happy when the younger always knew when the older is hungry or skipped his meals. It was weird how everytime he knew this but jungkook would always says 'you are my boyfriend so i know and he has his ways'. Jimin rolled his eyes but always bite his lips stopping a big smile.

"You better dont lie..anyways im coming there"jungkook said signing some papers his secretary brought.

"I wonder how you are always so free?, how do you find time?....you should work"jimin asked somehow he feels bad that the younger daily leave his work for him but he also thinks that he must be a bad distraction for jungkook and his work.

"For you i always will be free baby"jungkook said shamlessly infront of his secretary who was looking here and there.

"S-Stop with this will youu aish....and what if your dad scold you for leaving your work behind?"

"He wont, he also wants me to spend more time with you so you can be his son in law quickly"jungkook said in flirtious tone making jimin blush madly his whole body was red now.

"W-What...jung- aish i hate you!"jimin said in a embarass tone and somehow mad at jungkook for making him in him like this.

"Oh i love you too baby~"Jungkook said and he as a response he got nothing as jimin just hung up the call.

Jungkook knew the older must be blushing cutely and he coudnt wait to kiss those squishy cheeks and kiss him all over his face.

While jimin was placing his both hands on either side of his red face feeling still so shy at the younger words.

"Aye jimin do you have a fever?"jaebeom asked coming over to jimin whose quickly shook his head

"N-No im fine hyung"jaebeom was confused for a second and then suddenly understood what happened to jimin.