Chapter 27

THANK YOU SO FREAKIN MUCH MY LOVELYZ! THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 3K+ READS!🤧🤧ITS ALL BCZ OF YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME AND STAYING WITH ME!❤❤❤YOUR BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS MAKES MY DAY!❤❤❤

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook POV:

"Yes, they will be here in half an hour Sir"my secretary informed and i nodded.

"Good, i just have one meeting today right?"i asked just to be confirm.

"Yes Sir"i smiled and gave the file back to her after signing.

"Okay, you can go"i exclaimed but to my confusion she didnt even budge i furrowed my eyebrows.

"Do you have anything to say?"she nodded. I motioned her to speak.

"Mr.Jeon is here, and he is calling you in his office...right now as its important"she said.

'Important?' I thought

"Okay, Thanks"i said while standing up from my chair and shutting down the laptop.

I walked out of my office and went straight to dad's office. On my way all emloyees greeted me to which i also responded with a smile or 'hey'. The emloyees of the company are really kind and nice. We talk alot and have fun during lunch breaks. And it feels so good that they are happy with me and said they would like to see me become their next CEO. It was such a content feeling.

I reached the office and knocked on the door and a voice came 'come in'. I opened the door with a smile and bowed to him.

"Hello Dad"i greeted and he stood up from his chair and quickly pulled me in a hug. He loves to hug me.

"Hello my son,...how are you doing?"he asked while pulling away from hug and we sat on couch.

"Everything is good"i said

"Hmm and are you practicing for your project?..it will be your first time that you will be presenting your project infront of many other foreign businessmens"dad exclaimed.

"Yes im doing it...but im also nervous dad"i said pouting in the end.

"Thats normal jungkook...i know you will do amazing"dad said encouraging me.

"Thank you dad"

"Oh wait i called you for something important "i chuckle

"What is it?"

And when dad told me about that 'important thing' my eyes widened in happiness and a bright smile spread across my face.

"Really Dad?!"i asked practically shouting,he chuckle and nodded

"Omg! Thank you dad!"this time i hugged him tight in happiness.

"That's what i could do to make your sad face turn into a happy one"he said chuckling

'You know me dad"i whispered and smiled.

'I CANT WAIT TO SURPRISE YOU MY BEAUTIFUL BABY'i thought and smiled.
.
.
.
.
"Thank you Mr.Jeon...and you have my words. So dont worry about it....so its a deal then?"Mr.Lee asked standing up from chair and shaked hands with mine.

"I trust you...and yes its a deal"i stated smiling.

"That's great...thank you for trusting us"by his face and expression i could say he was so happy to get the chance of working with our company. And im also very happy and im looking forward to it.