Chapter 40

°·.  💌 · ✦ 💌  ·* . •   · •💌. ✶˚ .  ·*✧*💌 ˚   · . ·* . 💌 ✵.  ✧✵ .·  💌 

°•THE WEDDING DAY •°

Third Person POV:

"Brat...I-I'm gonna miss you," Jin said to jungkook sadly looking down. Jungkook who was holding the luggage smiled weakly as he bit his bottom lip.

"Me too Hyung" he replied. Jin's eyes welled up in tears as he was very worried about his brother who was going to America in this condition. A boy who was fully broken, a boy whose deep wounds haven't healed yet. And he is going somewhere, where there is no one to take care of this poor hurt boy.

Yes, it wasn't a big deal if a young and mature boy is going to America for the second time now. But it wasn't the same. It isn't easy for you to let a not so mature broken person go on their own way. Everyone was worried about Jungkook.

"Promise Hyung..you will take c-care of yourself hmm" Jungkook nodded as he hugged his brother tightly.

"I will Hyung...you too take care," jungkook said and pulled away from hug after few seconds and looked down with a soft smile "Take care of my coming Lil champ too" Jin chuckled and nodded with a smile after wiping his tears. Jin was emotional from the start but after being pregnant he found himself getting more worried and being emotional.

"My sweetie- you didn't have to go again....not in this state," Mrs.Jeon said as she made a sad face and hugged her son.

"I-I will try to come s-soon" that's all jungkook mumbled.

After meeting everyone he grabbed his black bag and put on his shoulder and bade goodbye to his family and walked out of the house with Eunwoo and Taehyung who are going to accompany him till the airport.

Jungkook looked out of the window, watching the cars passing by. He didn't pay any attention to what Eunwoo was saying he just kept looking outside. He looked up at the sky which was covered in grey clouds. The weather was oddly good in November. Cool breeze overflowing in the air. Sun was also covered behind the clouds blocking sun rays to reach on the surface. It was such a beautiful weather to see. It was perfect weather for the couples to go out and have fun while eating ice cream and talking.

The thought of ice cream brings back alot of memorable moments to Jungkook. As he felt his heart clench by thinking of that. The time when he was also out there with jimin eating ice cream which always unexpectedly fell. The time he teased the older on their first so-called hangout (date) and ice cream fell from their hands. The time when jimin suddenly made them run out of the ice cream parlor because jimin saw a puppy coming near to jungkook and because of that jungkook's ice cream again fell from his hands and then jimin smeared his ice cream on his face.

Jungkook unknowingly smiled at the memories but suddenly his eyes welled up in tears seeing himself passing by the park which holds many memories of him and jimin. And the park where they shared the last hug of being in a relationship. And after that hug, everything turned upside down. And then all he could see was darkness in his life, all he could feel was an emptiness in his dull life.

Because jimin was the reason for jungkook's colorful life. He was the reason for his bunny smile. He was the reason for the fact he felt himself complete being with Jimin. His World His Baby.

Jungkook wiped away the tears with the back of his hands which managed to make its way to his cheeks. He bit his lips hardly. As all he could feel was longing for Jimin and everything belonging to him.

He wished everything to go back to the time when they were together. He wished he could see His baby....but he immediately closed his eyes feeling another set of tears making its way down to his cheeks when he thought jimin must be getting married to someone else who is not him.