2

Toni's POV
After I met Betty I was walking upstairs to ask FP if she could have a sleepover with me. When I was at the door I heard the awful thinks Betty had gone true. I knocked at the door and heard FP scream: 'come in'. I walked in and saw Jughead and FP. 'Can Betty stay with me tonight, maybe she will open up'; I asked. 'Yeah sure'; FP said. 'Okay thank you'; I said squealing. I walked towards Betty and I saw TallBoy talking to her. Oh hell no, I thought. 'Betty, is this idiot bothering you'; I asked. 'N-no'; she said nervous. 'TallBoy, het the hell out and leave our future queen alone'; I said. He groaned and walked away. 'Hey, you okay'; I asked. 'Yeah, thank you'; she said. 'Come too my house, so we can have a sleepover, do you mind asking if my girlfriend could come as well'; I asked hoping she would say yes. 'Of course, I would love too see the lucky lady'; she said smirking. 'Okay great'; I said and we were walking towards my trailer. When we were inside I said: 'make yourself home, I will call her'. I walked to another room and called Cheryl. 'Hey babe can you come have a sleepover, I have a guest I would you too meet'; I said. 'Yeah, I will be there in a minute';she said. 'Okay bye love you'; I said. 'Love you too. I walked back to the living room and said: 'I know it's not much, but it is home'. 'I love it here, super homey'; she said. Then Cheryl walked in and said: 'hi babe, BETTY'. 'CHERYL'; Betty screamed. 'Oh MY GOD, I missed you soo much'; Cheryl said while hugging Betty. 'Me too'; Betty said. 'Who who wait, how do you know each other'; I asked confused. 'Toni, meet my cousin Cheryl'; Betty said. 'Cousin'; I asked. 'Yeah do you remember when I talked about my cousin, I was talking about Betty'; Cheryl said. 'But how do you two know each other'; she asked. 'I will tell you guys the tragedy that is called my life'; Betty said.

Betty's POV
'It all started when I was five. That's when my father hit me for the first time, my mom brought me too someone I don't know and cleaned me up. The last 13 years were a hell. Mom wanted me to be perfect. She controlled everything and when we left Riverdale it became worse. He would always yell at me if I didn't get a A+ and sometimes he-he would rape me'; I said I was crying and I saw Cheryl and Toni crying as well. 'It becomes worse. I was force to date a guy and he was abusive and would rape me as well. My mom thought he was perfect for our image because he was rich'; I said. 'A week ago my mom was killed because of my dad and almost killed me. He is know on the loose and searching me'; I said crying even more. 'Omg B I am so sorry'; Cheryl said. They hugged me and I continued. 'FP he approached me at the funeral and told me my mom and he had an agreement that when she would die I had to marry Jughead'; I said. 'Oh my god'; Cheryl said. 'At least he isn't a pervert. Jughead is a good guy'; Toni said. 'Can you guys not tell this to anyone until I am ready'; I asked. 'Of course'; they both said. I walked to the bed and fell asleep.

Toni's POV
'Hey Cheryl I am going to check on FP if he has more info on Hal'; I said the next morning. 'Okay babe I want that so called uncle of mine caught. No one hurts my cousin'; Cheryl said.
I walked towards the trailer of FP and Jug and knocked. 'Hey Toni what are you doing here'; a sleepy Jughead said when he opens the door. 'Is FP here I need to talk to him about Betty'; I said. 'What, is she okay'; he said suddenly more awake. 'Yes Prince Charming no need to worry'; I said smirking. 'Come in'; he said. 'Ehhh Toni what are you doing here'; FP said. 'Have you find something on Hal'; I asked. 'No nothing why'; he said. 'Betty told me her life and it is bad, really bad. And her boyfriend isn't any better'; I said sad at the thought. 'How bad, Toni I need details'; FP said getting angrier. 'I will call and ask if I can tell you guys'; I said. 'Hey Cheryl can you give Betty'; I asked. 'Sure'; she responded. 'Hey'; said Betty. 'Hey B do you mind if I tell FP and Jughead about your life because they need to know how serious it is'. 'Yeah you can tell them and my ex-boyfriends name is Nicolas Saint-Claire'; she said. 'Okay bye B'; I said and hang up. 'Are you guys ready to hear her tragic life'; I said as I walked towards them. They both nodded. I told them the story Betty told me and FP and Jughead looked angry. 'I am going to check on her'; Jughead said and left. Me and FP ran behind him.

Heyy I hope you guys liked this part. Next part will be online tomorrow I hope. Also I love Cheryl and Toni and FP and Jughead in this story and I am sorry for involving nick saint ugh in this but he is the perfect character for this. No hate towards the actor. Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes 😊