8

Jughead's POV
I first kissed every scar on her body and then her lips to show her that I am here for her. After we kissed I sat up and gave her sweatpants and my hoody. We then walked back to the trailer and I said: 'shall we play 20 questions while we are waiting for my dad?'. 'Yeah sure, I will start, what are your hobby's '; she asked. 'Well, hanging with Toni, Sweet Pea, Fangs and you'; he started and I blushed. 'I also really like to write'; he said. 'What kind of person are you in school'; he said. 'Well, I was the loner weirdo with no friends, always locked up in the schoolnewspaper'; she said. 'Next question, can you tell me why you were crying yesterday'; I asked softly. 'Jug, you want to know about my life, you can read one of my diary's then you will know everything'; she said as tears formed in her eyes. She stood up and left, she came back with a book in her hand and said: 'read this, you will know everything about my life'. 'Hey, you don't have to if you don't want, this will all be one your terms'; I said. 'No it's fine'; she said and left. She came back with a diary. 'Read it, like it's a novel of someone else's life'; she said. I looked at her and said: 'thank you for letting me in your life'. 'No problem, I am going to meet with Veronica, Cheryl and Toni for the wedding, if that's okay'; she said. 'Don't ask, just tell me if you are going somewhere so I know you are safe'; I said caressing her cheek. 'Okay, I gotta go now'; she said and pecked my lips. I was in shock and so was she. 'I-uh'; she started but I cupped her face and kissed her on the lips.
Betty's POV
He cut me of kisses my lips. I felt my knees weaken the second he touched my lips with his. It was a passionate kiss and suddenly I felt his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I parted my lips and his tongue soon met mine. We started making out and walking towards the couch. He then sat on it and I straddled him not breaking the kiss. He started moving towards my neck and sucking and kissing on it. I tilted my head so he had better access. He founded my sweet spot and I started moaning. He started groaning and sucking on the same place. Suddenly my phone went of causing us to stop and he groaned. I answered and heard Veronica say: 'are you coming to pops or not'. 'Yeah I am coming'; I replayed and hang up. 'I am sorry Juggie but I need to go start planning a wedding'; I said. 'Alright but to be continued'; he said smirking and pecked my lips. I rushed towards pops and when I was there I saw V, Toni and Cheryl in a booth.
'I am sorry that I'm late I was doing something and forgot about the time'; I said panting. 'It's okay B, wait is that a hickey'; V said and they all looked at my neck. 'No I burned myself with a hair straightener'; I said quickly. 'B your hair is not even flat'; Cheryl said. Then my phone went off. 'Hey jug what's up'; I said. 'Nothing just making sure you are safe at pops'; he said. Toni then grabbed my phone and said : 'she is fine hair straightener'; she said laughing. 'Toni what do you mean'; jug said. 'Just next time your girl is going somewhere, don't give her a hockey'; she said. I snatched my phone back and said: 'jug I will cal you later bye' and hung up. 'Okay explain'; Cher said. 'Well I was about to leave and then pecked his lips. We kissed before but he always first kissed me. I started rambling but he cutted me of and kissed me. We started making out and then he said on the couch. I straddled him and he started sucking on my sweet spot. Then V called and I came here'; I said and they were smirking. 'V, will you also be my bridesmaid'; I said trying to change the subject. 'Of course it would be an honor, but do not change subject, what happend'; she said. 'Well, we moved into a trailer because JB and Gladys are here, V you need to visit them. I was putting our stuff in our room and found my diary. I started crying and he comforted me. Then we fell asleep on the couch. We woke up and saw jugs parents and sister. FP saw a scar which I am not comfortable enough to talk about, I hope you guys understand. They all nodded. He asked about it and told him. I started crying and he hugged me. Then they left and jug asked me to let him see all my scars. I took of my clothes and he then let me towards our bed. He asked if I trusted him and then he asked me to lay down. I did and he kissed all my scars on my body with love comfort. I gave him my diary and you guys know what happend after that'; I said. They all looked at me in tears. 'I am sorry for ruining the mood'; I said. 'No B, don't apologize, we are happy you told and damn where can I find a guy like jug'; V said. 'Okay let's start planning'; I said.

Okay this was a sad and fluffy chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed. Sorry for spelling/ grammar mistakes