25 chapter

Thank y'all so much for 3,1k reads!
Comment your thoughts and ideas, and vote pls <3

Long chapter your welcome

Lajla'sPOV

I woke up at 5 and made my way to the car.

I drove to the location. It was somewhere in the woods in the woods, cause KC got send to a special place for the penalty so she can't escape.

I parked my car 1km away from the prison and walked to to the spot where our gang is supposed to meet up.

I saw all the girls already loading their guns.

"Ok here's the plan. So there are like 50ppl In this building cause they didn't want as much ppl to know about the location. One of the 50 ppl is an old friend of mine . His name is Brandon and he's around our age it's hunters brother btw. Pls don't shot him he's on our side. Avani is already in there. She's one of the doctors. And yes she actually has a doctors Titel but she of course doesn't work for them." Lilly said and stopped talking cause she'd got a call.

"Hmm." "U fox." "Perfect we're coming now."

"Avani put some drugs in some Of the polices coffees. 27 of them are already knocked out."

She then looked at her watch.
"Okay ladies listen there is a bomb under this building. When I start the countdown we have 15minutes for everything so hurry. We can't fail and no mistakes are allowed or we'll die with them."
"Put on ur masks ladies and let's go." Lilly smirked and we made our handshake and put on our masks.(they all had their own special mask so they knows who who was yk)

She started the countdown and we run inside from different entrances.

Right after I got in the building 5 cops started shooting me. I hid behind counter and shot all of them.

I then walked to one of the janitors rooms and opened this metal thingy.
I then climbed up until I was in the roof.
I sneaked trough the dark small Metall hole until I could see a light and hear voices.

I looked through the grids to see 10 cops,4 doctors, Avani and The one and only K.C. tight up on a bed.

Then I heard shooting. The cops got shot by Lilly,Lexi and Luna. I saw one of the doctors taking a gun and when she was about to shoot Luna. I immediately shot him in the head.

Then the door bust open and I couldn't believe my eyes. My father came in the room and he had a gun pointed at Loren's head. Shittt

My father..he.. I forgot about him..I omg what should I do. (her adoption father btw)

„Dont move it I'll kill her." he said.

Then I heard another shot and the door opened again it was hunter.

He shot him... I fuck arghh

I opened the grid and jumped down and they already had killed the doctors and untied KC.

They were about to leave but I stayed shocked a bit, cause of my father...

„Lajla hurry up, there is just a 30seconds left before this building blows up."Loren yelled at me.

I then saw that my father moved a bit.

He's alive. I need to save him.

I walked up to him and carried him as fast as I could he is heavy tho.