💜Chapter 2: Conference Pt. 1💜

"Like branches on a tree, we may grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one

we may grow in different directions,
yet our roots remain as one."
-Unknown

💜💜💜💜💜

Author's P.O.V

"Hyung!!!" 3 voices shouted and thumps of foot echoed across the hallway of the dorm of BTS.

"Jin hyung!"

The door of Jin's room opened and entered 3 hungry maknaes seeking for an answer.

"Jin hyung!!!!" Tae and Jimin jumped on the person in the bed.

Jungkook shaking Jin from his slumber.

Jin's P.O.V

"Jin hyung!!!! " I felt a heavy weight above me. The bed suddenly start bouncing.

I opened my eyes to see Taehyung and Jimin above me. I turn to my side to see Jungkook holding my shoulders.

I groaned. "What do you want people?? "

"Why must you disturb my sleep??!! " I angrily shouted.

"Jin hyung, we are sorry" Jungkook said with a puppy eyes.

"Jin hyung, there is a serious matter we must talk" Taehyung said.

"How serious is it? " I asked while rubbing my eyes and stretching my body.

"It's very serious. And we need to talk about it in the living room" Jimin answered.

"Aish...ok. Just wait in the living room. I need to wash my face first"

They nodded.

🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞

Upon arriving in the living room, I can see a tense and serious atmosphere.

I see Jimin,Taehyung and Jungkook sitting in a couch.They were holding a serious face.

Jimin was holding a phone and tapping his fingers on his thigh. Taehyung was clenching his hands with face lowered to the ground. Jungkook was sitting with one leg crossed over the other.
I sitted in another couch.

I waited and waited. I looked at them and they looked back at me.

A cough was heard from the corner of the room. We turned our heads to where it came from and saw Namjoon with a raised eyebrow, Yoongi and Hoseok with crossed arms on their chest.