💜Chapter 4: First Meeting💜

You caught me staringAndI caught you staring back-Unknown

And
I caught you staring back
-Unknown

💜💜💜

Yunhee / Y/N's P.O.V

3 minutes had passed yet neither Jin oppa nor I made move. We are just here standing in front of the door of the dorm.

"Soo....Oppa, who's gonna ring the bell?" I said.

Jin oppa sighed and turned his head towards me.

"Let me tell you this Y/N / Yunhee" He started.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"My members read about my dating rumors and that I told them that you are my sister. They don't know yet that you, Kim Yunhee/ Y/N is my sister"

"Oh."

"Y/N / Yunhee, you should be careful not to get attached, ok? I don't want you getting hurt again
I care for you my sister"

Again. That word. It brings back painful memories.
The past is in the past so I should let it go by now.

"Ok? " He asked.

"Ok" I firmly said.

"Ok, you should g-"

"What the fuck?!" A voice came from inside the dorm.

Just then, Jin oppa rushed towards the door and pulled out something and it seems to be the key.

How the hell??! Why didn't he use that sooner? Aish, this oppa really.

The door was finally opened and he went inside leaving me here. The door was still open.

"What the A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE S T D DID YOU LIL MEOW MEOW JUST SAID?? "
A booming voice echoed around the dorm. And it seems to be Jin oppa's voice.

I stood there outside waiting for oppa. Minutes passed and he hasn't come back yet. It seems like I'll have to go in there.

"Sorry for the intrusion" I murmured and closed the door.

Looking around, I saw the TV still on. It was playing the conference I had with Jin oppa a while ago. It showed that PD nim was speaking towards the reporters.

I took a few steps forward only to see such a heavenly scene before me.

6 men with godly features. Well, Jin oppa is included. But these men....they're so handsome and are they human?? They could literally be like angels or a God.