💜Chapter 3: Conference Pt. 2💜

“The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence

wear is confidence.”
– Blake Lively

💜💜💜

Yunhee's / Y/N's P.O.V

A conference.....maybe it's time to let the world know. Going to my closet, I picked a dress.

I put a light makeup and curled up the ends of my hair

I went outside my house and saw my bodyguard.
He opened the door of the car.
I went inside.

"Where to? Ms. Yunhee/ Y/N?" He asked as he started the engine.
"To XXXX, please " I said.
(A/N: I forgot to tell you that you and your family live in different houses. )

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Jin's P.O.V

"Good Morning Everyone" PD nim greeted. Cameras were clicking and the reporters were gripping their notebooks for excitement.

"We are gathered here today to talk about the rumors. The dating rumors... About BTS Kim Seokjin and the girl" He continued.

"Kim Seokjin will talk to you after this. He will answer all your questions regarding this topic" He concluded.

He gestured for me to stand up and make my way towards the mic.

"Once again, Hello Everyone. This Kim Seokjin from BTS speaking" I started.

All the cameras started flashing.

"About the rumor scattered and trending around, I would say that it is not true. I'm not dating anyone right now" I continued.

A reporter raised his hand. I gestured for him to stand up.

"I have question for you regarding your relationship with that girl. If you're not dating her then what's your relationship with her? "
He asked.

Silence

It was suddenly silent. Everyone was looking at me. They seem curious about my answer.
Cameras stopped flashing.