Let's test your mind.

Gazelle's P.O.V.

I woke up in a cell. It wasn't like I was told what they were, this cell was wide with no windows, it was a rock cave that I was alone in. I tried to open the door and get out but obviously it was locked. I tried to snap the lock with a rock, but that didn't work. I screamed peope's names, but no one answered.

"Adham! Rush! Anyone! Mystic!" I yelled then the door creaked open and a soldier threw me to the ground, he raised his staff but a shackled hand stopped him. I stared in shock.

"Leave her alone." His hoarse voice said, but I still heard the same one from my childhood, the one that told me about the stars. A soldier knocked him to the ground and slamed the door shut again. I looked at him.

"Daddy." I said.

Eris's P.O.V.

I woke up in a cell and tried to break out. Of course, everything was useless, not even my powers worked. When the door opened I was chained to one wall and my sister was pushed in as well. But they didn't leave after that, no, I had to watch them torture her.

Blake's P.O.V.

I screamed and fought my restraints as I watched them push Jinnie arround, her skin was scrapped and bleeding, she seemed so weak. I set my jaw and tried not to watch. Jinnie stood up and threw a punch, she grabbed one of their staffs and smacked them with it before one of them knocked her unconcious.

Adham's P.O.V.

I was alone, that's all I could tell. I was in the dark. Then the door opened and other's were thrown in. Candy, Rush, Jane, Mystic, Destroyer, Defiant, and Mourner were all dumped in. I waited for the others to come but they never did. I looked at my father. Destroyer sighed.

"All we can do now is hope the other's are strong enough." Destroyer said.

"Why what are they doing?" Candy asked. Destroyer laughed biterally.

"Can't you tell? None of us are the ones they want, they're testing the strongest of the group, and using other's as a way to weaken them. Kali is obviously being used to get to Eris, and Jinnie to get to Blake." Destroyer said.

"What are they doing to Gazelle?" Rush asked.

"God only knows." Defiant said.

Gazelle's P.O.V.

I hugged my father and laughed in disbelief.

"You're not hurt are you?" He asked me. I shook my head. He smiled and hugged me again. Then I felt a pain in my side. I pulled away and looked down. A knife was lodged in my side. I wanted to scream when I looked up at my father.

I woke up and looked around in my empty cell, it was so cold. Then my father was thrown into the room. I looked at him in shock, I hugged him and laughed. Then I stabbed him. He died right in front of my eyes.

I woke up and looked around, cold stone surrounded me in my cell. I saw my father and hugged him. Then we were both hauled out of the cell as I saw him and all the others put to death. I screamed, I cried, I kicked, I fought, and then, I gave up.

The Prophet's P.O.V.

I sat in the chains I had been in for months, then I looked across the cell at my little girl. She hadn't woken up since they'd put her here. She kept screaming from nightmares. But she never woke up, that's the way she was. She didn't wake up from nightmares, she always slept right through them. But now her nightmares must have been really bad, she constantly stirred from across the room. I would go over and wake her up but the chains wouldn't let me, and when I yelled, she'd cover her ears and yell harder. There was a spell behind them and I knew I couldn't do anything to stop it, I couldn't do a thing to help my daughter.

She let out another blood chilling scream and I covered my ears and yelled as I desprately tried to block out her cries.