Where it all started...

"Luci!!!!!!" I said jumping over into her.
        "Uhg. What is it now..?" She said pushing him off.
"I heard there is some people who are new coming over!!!" I said jumping up and down. "I wonder who the new fighters are." I beamed.
       "I'm only excited that my father is coming." Lucinda said taking a chip and popping it into her mouth.
       "The only problem is that Robin will probably obsess over My fathers entrance, and will forget about me." She said sighing. "You like him don't you" I winked.
       "Eh!? N-No!!" She said blushing. "Besides, there is this weird thing that happens, where whoever I have a crush on, turns Gay."
     "Don't you think same sex relationships are kinda weird, no offense." I scoffed.
    "Ya. They are." She said flopping on her couch.
     "We should go, princess peach is going to announce them."I said, dragging Lucina out.
They got to the Smash Mansion and entered the banquet hall.
      "Everyone! Everyone! Gather around. I have formally invited you all here to find out who the next Smash candidates are!" Peach said happily. "The next Smashers are, Chrom, Daisy, Dark Samus, Ken, King K. Rool,incineroar , Inkling, Isabelle, Ridley, and Simon. There are also a lot of people who joined back, please give everyone a warm welcome."
After the speech was done, Chrom rushed down the stage and hugged Luci.
"Lucina!" He yelled, "We missed you so much in Yilesse!"
"Father! " She cried," I missed you too!"
He stopped hugging her and looked around, he saw Robin and immediately rushed towards him.
"Robin, I'm here!" He yelled.
"C-Chrom!" Robin said, colors flowing towards his face. To be honest I didn't really expect Robin to be super happy. He normally is a quiet chill guy. Lucina does seem to be upset..
"Father, let's take a walk so I can tell you about my many adventures." Lucina said pulling him away from Robin.
"Oh please Chrom, let me tell you about the amazing people here." Robin said grabbing onto Chroms other arm.
"Ehehehe.. Guys?" Chrom said awkwardly laughing and being pulled away by his tactician and daughter.
I walked near the food area and looked around. Ike was flirting with Marth, The two pits were arguing about something and Palutena was talking to Bayonetta. It seemed peacful as I sat down and listened to all the noises around me. I looked around and pondered about the new LOZ. I kinda hate being in a game. I mean I have to walk around killing strange monsters and doing dumb stuff that gets me killed. Why do I have to be the one saving princess zelda. I mean I guess she's cute too. I looked over at her as she was talking to the rest of the smashers. I hope I get with her soon
.
.
.
.
Honestly this place is so boring. It's too bad I'm the hottest and the most strongest here. As I thought that I got a glimpse of a guy walking past me. He had spikey blonde hair and striking blue eyes that can lure any girl. His gaze was fixated on the champagne near me.
He was so freaking handsome. Way more than me...
"Hey. You want some." I said pouring him a glass.
"Mhm. Thanks." He said taking the glass from my hands and taking a sip of it.
"I'm Link. Your new right? I can help you around." I said sticking my hand out infront for him to shake.
"Oh Link? I never heard of you. Oh ya, nah I'm good,   I'm not new here by the way.", he proceeded," I'm. Cloud, Cloud Strife. I'm from Final Fantasy. I'm not really good with this whole "game" nonsense. I came back for another year here at Smash. Apparently they said I was "too broken", he said using his fingers as quotation marks.
"I'm an original smasher, there's no way you Haven't heard of me." I said getting a little bit agitated.
"Ah! You mean your the kid who got made at me when I saved your girl in the water, Zelda I think it was?" He said with a smirk.
"YES! YOU! I REMEMBER YOU!" I yelled getting out my seat. "HOW COULD I FORGET YOU, YOU STOLE MY GIRL!!!" I yelled and kicked him.
"Hah. That's the "Link" I remember, hey you got a glow up huh? Green's not working out for ya? But you looked so cute in an elf costume." He said with a scoff.
"Huh? Why you little... SHES MINE OK ZELDA IS MINE!!!" I said yelling at the top of my lungs.
"Eh? I'm yours..?" Zelda said walking towards us.
"Well. Look who the cat dragged in."
Uhg this guys is so annoying. I swear

I'm going the fucking kill this guy.