School and questioning

Olivia, Thats my birth name the name I was given at birth, I am still called Olivia till this day. I am 15 years old. I started acting like a "tomboy" as my parents like to call it since i was a toddler.

As i got older around the ages of 8 and 9 i started to force myself to be less "tomboy" but at the age of 10 I started dressing in hoodies and jeans more. I was comfortable wearing that and thought i wouldn't have to wear dresses any more.

up until my first year of high school wear I had to wear a dress on formal days. I would complain constantly but was just told to put up with it. I soon started begging for my hair to be cut short, after months of begging at the age of 13 a couple of weeks before Christmas i got my hair cut. Man, i was so happy, the next year i got moved to a different school with no dresses (Yess finally)

But a couple of days after being there I noticed a group of girls always walk by me at lunch looking at me and then snickering, soon more people started, I still had no idea why they were talking about me i thought maybe because i was hid of the short nerdy kid in almost all my classes but I soon found out they were laughing at me because i was a girl and had short hair. Its complete shit I know but it was mainly because i was the only "girl" there with short hair and it was a pretty christian school.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*Fast forward to April*

I had seen many videos on YouTube about the LGBTQ+ community and was extremely interested so I started watching them a lot until they started talking about being trans, at the time i didn't know what it meant so I Googled it, after realising that's  how i feel I felt really- 

I don't how i felt but i felt really good