Meeting the boyz

Because this school is so rich and beautiful with so many good looking guys and girls. The three amigos decided to look for a boyfriend, some they went up to this amazingly hot group, justice crew and surprisingly enough the sing, dance and go to our
school 😻.

We went up to them but before we had a chance to Lenny Pearce walked up to Bianca and said "would you like to be my girlfriend" so without a doubt Bianca replied as said "I would love to". Then they walked back to where all the boys were all sitting at then John Pearce asked Olivia to be his girlfriend and then she replied saying "yes, I'd love to". So then what happened after that Sophie left straight after BIANCA got asked out.

After when Olivia and Bianca sat with there new boyfriends, the rest of justice crew left and then they left school and they all went to McDonald's together with Bianca in Lenny's car and Olivia in johns car. So then John and Olivia walked out to go get some food and then Lenny and Bianca stayed in the car and starting to talk...
So when Lenny and Bianca started to talk and get to know each other more, then they finally went into McDonald's and went to go order some food. Then we saw John on his phone and it turned out to be that John was texting Lenny saying "can you please not sit with us, getting to know Olivia more".

So then Lenny and I sat down and ate.

After we all finished at McDonalds we walked to the park nearby and the park was near Olivia's house so after about an hour at the park we went to Olivia's house and got a drink, she then invited us to have a sleepover so we all picked a bed, but unfortunately there were only two bedrooms; so John and Olivia shared a bed so then there was no choice but for Lenny and Bianca to share a bed.

The next morning when everyone woke up we all had brekky and then the boys drove us to school. Once we got to school we were 20 minutes early so we sat down with the rest of our friends.

Then the bell rang for first class so lenny, bianca, John and Olivia all walked to class together.

---------------------

HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER 💀🙈