pArtY tiMe

About 2 days later Lenny had a party for his birthday so all 4 of them (bianca, lenny, Olivia and John) made a list of which friends are going to come to the party, this was the list (besides us four): Olivia R, Sammy, Jessica, Alexia, Gabby, Claudia, Sophie, Erica, Alyssa, Joanna, Olivia P, E-man, Samson, Solo, Lukas, Michelle, Beau, Ella, Ryan, Riley, Susan, Michael, Travis, Jack, Tildy, Jan, Suzzane, Andrew, Christian, Alex, Mike, Leo, Oli, Buster, Archer, Mikey, Zyon, Dre, just to name a few.

Before the party started we realised that we needed a DJ, so we texted Erica saying if we could use her cousin as our DJ. So about 1 hour before the party they got all the food, drinks and the songs ready for the DJ.
The party started at 7:30 so before it started and after we started to set up, we had pasta for dinner. At around 8:00 everybody started to arrive, trust me it was a long night, especially because the party didn't finish till about 1 in the morning because of Olivia's neighbour.

The morning that the party finished we spent at least 2 hours cleaning up, whilst we were cleaning up Olivia wouldn't stop saying "the struggles". We hardly got any sleep, so for at least an hour everybody slept. After everybody woke up we got dressed had showers and then went to the shops.

When everybody got home from the shops they all worked out how much everybody spent at the shops: LENNY $120, BIANCA $178, OLIVIA $135.67, JOHN $135.90.

Then they all started to talk about the sweetest thing they bought for someone else, John said "a love heart bracelet", Olivia said "a box of love chocolates and a matching bracelet", Bianca said "a love heart necklace and bracelet set and a box of roses chocolate", Lenny said "a pandora bracelet with a new charm that says 'best girlfriend ever'". So then after we all told each other about the gifts we bought we all have them to each other and then John and Olivia went into the kitchen to go make soft Mars cookies even though it was 8:00 at night..