Bianca and olivia meeting gub gub

Firstly bianca and Olivia go to the richest most beautiful school in town with the prettiest girls ever, but then this abnormal person named gub gub moved to this school from an old beat up school. Her hair was ratchet, sheepy and unexplainable.

When gub gub first came into school Olivia and I thought where the hell did that ratchet ass shit come from? Then we thought ah huh we know what to do to her 😏. So Olivia and I decided to be mean to her but not to push any boundaries.

The next day Olivia and I decided to get one of our friends sophie 💗. Sophie was the toughest and most popular girl in school 💁.

So all three of us aka the three amigos decided to go out of class when we first saw her passing our classroom in period 1. When we got out of class we followed her into the bathroom. We were waiting for her to get out of the bathroom for at least 10 minutes 💭. When she finally came out we decided to get to know her better. By this time we were out of class for at least 20 minutes, so when she finished we then decided to take her on a "tour" around the school. When we passed each classroom we had to roll on the ground, then gub gub asked us why we were rolling on the ground, so we replied and said "because every time we take a new student on tours the teachers don't like people passing there classroom"

After at least 45 minutes out of class we "accidently" pushed her into a wall, then we saw the principal so bianca sophie and I ran to a place where Ms Suzanne couldn't see or find us. Ms Suzanne then walked up to gub gub and said "wait there gub gub I need to talk to you!" So when Ms Suzanne went to where gub gub was they started talking and then Ms Suzzie (a nickname for Ms Suzanne) asked gub gub "why have you been out of class for 1 hour?" Gub gub then replied "it wasn't me these three girls came and followed me to the bathroom and said to me we will take you for a tour, I then said no I need to go back to class!, but then they dragged me all around the school, pushed me into this wall so now I have a big bruise on my back and scratches all over my face, they then ran off as soon as they saw you".