Dinner date

When we left home we all got into the car and john was driving and olivia sat in the front seat, so they basically left bianca and lenny to sit in the back seat. Then john dropped bianca and lenny off infront of a romantic Italian restaurant. Then they just took off and then about a minute later bianca's phone was beeping and she got a text message from Olivia saying, "your eating dinner at the romantic Italian restaurant, me and John are going to another romantic restaurant".

After we all finished at dinner we went to the beach for a bonfire. Bianca and Lenny arrived first when after a few minutes of waiting patiently Olivia and John showed up. "Come Lenny we will go get some wood for the fire." John said and Lenny sat up and followed him further down to where the trees were.

After about 15 minutes Lenny and John returned with a log of wood which made their biceps stand out easily even though it was quite dark at 6:30pm. They sat down and when the fire was lit there was a lot of banter between the four of them when all of a sudden they hear a crazy laugh which makes them all look to that direction.

They see Gabby riding a phsyco hyena being chased by some cops. She is laughing screaming at the same time and her and the hyena run through the shore and into the water until they disappear. "What the hell is that!!" John says. "Its just gabby." Bianca replies. The cops quickly follow by getting a big speedboat and riding the speedboat into the ocean to try and catch gabby.