Chapter 6 New Years Eve

/slight smut/

The two boys were sat in the living room. Listening to nostalgic music before the ball dropped. They were home alone, so of course they were doing some illegal stuff. For this night they had a tab of lsd and that was enough to keep them busy for a long time.

Connor was pantless, just dancing about just straight up v I b I n g to some classic Ke$ha songs. And all Miguel could do what just sit there and watch with a bright smile on his face. They just felt very comfortable around one another, and safe to be themselves.
Acid broke all the social barriers and anxiety for them and that was just a gift.

It was 11:24 pm and to the two it felt like it was 9pm.

Earlier that week or something Miguel uttered "If I don't get a new years eve kiss I'm gonna kill you" and honestly he was hoping for another kiss still.

"M, if you dont dance with me I swear to god I will eat your cat" Connor said looking at Miguel who just sighed shaking his head "You look like an idiot dancing. I refuse to dance you carnivore"

"Dont be rude. I'll make sure you get no kisses tonight" The boy said pouting, throwing himself onto the couch "That's right you heard me. No kissy" he mumbled. Miguel just raised an eyebrow shaking his head "here's the deal. I won't dance with you. BUT I'll make you popcorn"

"Fine, popcorn can make up for it I guess. I want it now though"

"Okay then you brat." Miguel teased getting off of the couch instantly getting sidetracked by the song Fireflies coming on just doing a w       g       l
                                 i       g      e

"Miguelllllll stoppppppp" the boy whined yeeting a pillow over at his fRiEnD

"Fine fine whatever"
-
-One burnt bag of popcorn later-

"You're the worst cook in the world" Connor said before bursting out laughing at the b u r n t popcorn. Miguel quickly joining in on the laughter. The burnt popcorn just amused these two to no end.

Fucking idiots..... 

-(yall its 5am I'm sorry. I'm just trying to rush to the good shit)-

>>11:50pm<<
(Connors POV)

As the time slowly moved forward all we could do was just stare at the tv. Waiting in anticipation for a stupid ball to drop, bringing us into a new shitty year.

I looked over at Miguel who just seemed to be stuck in his own thoughts at the moment.

Ten more minutes....

Just ten more minutes until I can step into the new year with Miguel.
The most used sentence this night was 'Are you okay? Are you crying? Are you mad at me?' Since when I trip I get very intouch with emotions. Almost too much in a sense.

Miguel tapped me on the shoulder laughing like a whole idiot "Dude how the fuck do you say Richs last name? I cant be the only one who doesnt know how to say it"

"I've known him for a long time and I still don't know. It's like Gordon Ramsey or something" I said honestly just thinking waaaaay harder than I should've.