The Beginning

This is how I imagine you look like. Go wild as long as you're skinny and 1.63 m. Your quirk'll be explained during the story

"Quit running you little shit!" A man yelled.

I ignored his command. Even 5 year old me knew he was trouble.

I ran out of the forest, but tripped.

"Help me!" I called out.

A few people side glanced me but kept walking.

"Why won't you help me?" I asked softly.

I stood up and started running again. My leg hurt because of the fall so I was slowed down.

The man quickly caught up with me and grabbed me by the collar.

"I finally got ya! You're coming with me!"

He dragged me to a van and threw me in the back with a couple of other kids. Those kids were quite shaken up, but some were exited.

"We're going to Disneyland!" A kid chirped.

"We're not." I replied dully. "We're going to hell."

Time skip

We have been there for three weeks now. Two kids have already died because they weren't strong enough. My mind was slowly numbing to everything.

Time skip

A year. That's how long I've been here. The experiments are going backwards. It's not giving the results they want so they beat us up. I don't even know anymore how many kids died. A new load just arrived.

Time skip

Three years. It's been three years since I was kidnapped. They finally succeeded in giving someone multiple quirks. That someone was me.

The powers were:

My original: transformation. Transform into any animal I have touched.

New: hacker. Hack into anything with a semi-transparant keyboard and screen above my non-dominant arm.

New: purple flames. Create purple flames. Same heat as blue flames.

New: speed. Run faster than a lion.

It was a lot, but I got mentally tired easily. They deemed me a mistake to try this on and were preparing to kill me.

"You ready, kid?" One of them asked with an evil smirk.

"Do it quick." I said dully.

The doctor smirked even more and held up a gun.

"This'll only hurt a little bit."

Then the wall tumbled atop of them. It was All Might.

Before he did anything else I freed myself and ran to the other kids. I started helping the capturers to let them free. I didn't trust heroes anymore and these people kept me alive. Only the doctors were asses.

"Come on let's go." I told them.

We started running to the underground exit, me at the end.