Chapter 9

Jungkook waved as Hoseok looked around after entering the cafe.

"Hi Jungkook," Hoseok beamed after settling down in front of him. "What did you want to meet me for?"

"I'm sorry for bothering you on a Saturday morning and we only met once at the studio but... there is something I must find out." Jungkook said.

"Yeah? Ask away." Hoseok's smile was contagious and Jungkook relaxed a little.

"What is your relationship with Taehyung and Jimin?"

"You're interested in Taehyung, aren't you?"

Jungkook's eyebrows rose. Was he that obvious?

Hoseok shrugged, "you kept looking at him during class. At me and jimin too, but mostly Taehyung." Hoseok smiled, "I'll tell you our story."

⚡️⚡️⚡️

"He threw a fuss when you wanted a prenup until you gave in, and his social media is all about his lavish lifestyle. Tell me, do you really think he loves you, or your money?"

"I know that doesn't look good but I'll prove it Tae, he truly loves me."

"As you wish, it's game on."

⚡️⚡️⚡️

Hoseok looked at the pristine white beach and clear blue-green waters in awe. He was standing at the edge of the sea, the cooling water lapping at his feet on this beautiful morning.

He couldn't be happier at the recent events in his life. He was on a relaxing holiday and his boyfriend - fiancé now - accepted his proposal.

His fiancé is brother of the CEO of Park Industries, and they are now on a celebratory engagement trip on an exclusive island catering to only high net worth individuals. At any one time, the island management only accepts up to ten customers.

Hoseok assumed Jimin had made an exclusive booking, as usual, for just them to enjoy the island. He did not expect to see another person swimming in the sea.

The swimmer's wet golden skin glistened under the sunlight, and his elegant back and arm muscles cut through the waves effortlessly.

It was quite a view.

Hoseok shook his head, he was an engaged man now, so he decided to move his sight elsewhere. But before he could, the swimmer disappeared under the water and did not come up.

Hoseok widened his eyes and waited for the swimmer to appear amongst the waves again. The guy wouldn't drown, right?

Hoseok furrowed his brows in worry, it had been a while, and he frantically looked around for a lifeguard. This island is ridiculous. No WiFi and no lifeguard in sight? This is a getaway from the city or a getaway from living?

✨✨✨

At the reception counter, Jungkook finished his registration.

"Welcome, Mr Jeon. We hope you enjoy your stay."

Jungkook smiled, "thank you."

Jungkook put down his bags in his room and walked towards the beach. From under the shade some distance from the sea, he could see someone looking around in the water.

What is he doing?

✨✨✨

Getting to Jimin and the resort butler would take too long; Hoseok decided to search for the swimmer himself. He waded into the water carefully. He couldn't swim and he felt the distance he covered was hilariously short. What did he expect since he only dared to go waist deep into the sea.

He tried shouting instead, although it seemed unlikely that he would be heard.

"Mister? Mister! Where are you?"

He gasped in relief as a loud splash of water sounded and the swimmer with the golden tan emerged from the sea, only half a metre away from where Hoseok was standing.

Hoseok's breath hitched. He had not seen a more beautiful and sexy man. He looked delicious.

✨✨✨

✨✨✨

Jungkook thought the same thing.

✨✨✨

The delicious man was smirking at Hoseok with his arms crossed over a defined chest, a Richard Mille Automatic Chronograph Diver on his wrist, "were you worried for me, pup?"

"M-my name is Hoseok, not pup."

The swimmer raised a brow in amusement, "well pup, my name is V."