Chapter 8

"Does anyone have recommendations for a dance studio?" Namjoon asked during a team lunch. "My boyfriend wants to try dancing for our next date."

The team let out a collective "Awww!"

An excited chatter erupted, with suggestions and opinions being thrown around.

Taehyung sent Namjoon a contact. "A friend of mine is a dance teacher. You can try his studio."

"Thank you sir," Namjoon grinned. "Will you join us?"

Has Taehyung mentioned that he could never deny the cute puppy charm and deep set dimples?

"Sure. I'll get a friend to join too."

Namjoon sent his boyfriend, Seokjin, the details and they agreed it seemed to be a good place. Seokjin mentioned he would call along another friend.

Taehyung was surprised to see Jungkook at the studio

Taehyung was surprised to see Jungkook at the studio. Turns out that Jungkook is the friend Seokjin said he would be bringing. Taehyung took note that Jungkook had been working out and looked both cute and hot in his outfit. His muscles are just defined the way Taehyung likes it.

Taehyung brought Jimin along, who knows the dance teacher, Hoseok, as well.

When Jungkook saw Taehyung walking into the studio, he was also surprised. And wow, Taehyung looked good.

Then he saw Jimin. He was shocked.

Then he saw Hoseok entering the studio. He was downright confused.

He couldn't imagine how the three would appear together in the same place without going at each other's throats.

He still couldn't piece together the puzzle at the end of the dance session. Everyone had left except for Taehyung and a distracted Jungkook.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?" Jungkook absentmindedly replied.

"Do you want to get coffee with me?"

That snapped Jungkook out of his thoughts. "What? I mean, yeah, sure."

Is this a date? They both wondered. Do they want it to be?