How To Save A Life[Chapter 21]

Sorry for being M.I.A. It's been a while and I've been extremely busy with finals and practice. I was suppose to write another fanfic and finish my other books by today, but that hasn't happen. 

In other news, enjoy this New Year chapter of How To Save A Life. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Maybe you're moving too fast." My therapist, Dr.Taylor, stared me in the eye. I stared back, challenging her hold. "You and Rupert haven't been seeing each other that long and you've already said the words 'I love you'. You also tried having sexual intercourse. That hasn't been too fast for you?" 

I thought about it. My jaw dropped and I tried to to fight back tears. "I haven't really thought about it that way. He...he's always made me happy."

Dr.Taylor interrupted, "Happy? Do you want to rush into something unsettling or happy?"

"Happy." I answered honestly. 

She shook her head, "What you two are doing isn't happiness. It's fake. Do you want Molly to come back out when your the inside of your head is unsettling? I don't think you are. Either slow it down or don't do it at all. Have a nice day." Dr.Taylor pointed me to the door. I looked at her and then the door.

*

Were we going too fast? 

No, I think you too were going at a perfectly good speed for me. Let me out for a change. Ugh, look at those legs! You're getting fatter, you should stop eating again.

"Would you leave me alone?" I shook my head. I stopped shaking and my eyes widened. Molly was trying to come out. Maybe we were going to fast. I dropped to my knees and covered my hands to with my face. I shook as I begun to sob. 

"Angel?" I heard Rupert call from downstairs. I uncovered my eyes and tried to find a place to hide. I scooted under the bed and curled into a ball. I tried to stop sobbing and let out a few wimpers. I saw Rupert's legs besides the bed. "Angel?" 

He got on his knees. Rupert laid down and slid under the bed. I tried scooting away. He held my arms as I tried to hit. "We can't. She was right. I'm so....so sorry. I can't...you did this." Rupert pulled me close. I buried my head into his chest and let the sobs escape. My body was shaking. Rupert wrapped his arms around me, tight, and kissed my forehead. 

As I calmed down, one of his hands rubbed my head. "She said that our relationship is going to fast and isn't healthy. She also said I'm faking happiness. She wants us to slow it down or end it, but she made it quite clear that she wanted us ended." I mumbled into his chest. 

I felt Rupert go stiff. "Rupert?" I looked into his eyes. I expected him to be mad, but his eyes were soft. "Rupert...I...I'm sorry." 

He pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "Don't ever leave. Please." My eyes grew, but went soft. "If you were to leave, I'd die. You are my everything. My only thing. I love you too much to loose you."

Rupert let go of me and looked me in the eyes. "I won't leave. I promise." I kissed him and he kissed back,.

"Happy New Year." He whispered into my left ear.