How To Save A Life [Chapter 2]

The reason I dedicated this to you is because you let me use Cassie and I love you for that.I love your story and you seem really really really super duper cool.There will be more of you in this,but for now this is at least what I can give you.

I looked in my closet as Layla sat on my bed.I had nothing to wear at all.I pulled out a white shirt that had 'Sex Pistol' on it with safety pins around the collar,regular jeans,and vans.I showed them to Layla.

"You're going to wear that to a party filled with gorgeous Harry Potter stars?"Layla sat up and looked at me."I was going to,but now you ruined it."I said timidly.She got off the bed and pulled my arm.I got my keys.

"We're going to Alex for help."We went out the door,got in the car,and Layla drove to Alex's house.We got out the car and Layla knocked on the door.Alex came to the door with her long curls hanging around her face.Her brown eyes looked at me."Mom,I'm going out!"She slammed the door and got in the car.Alex was from Texas,but moved to England.She was in the wonderful trio with Layla and I.

As I sat in the back sit of my own truck,Layla and Alexis dicussed my clothing choice."Did you see what she wanted to wear?"Layla threw the shirt and pants at Alex.She looked at me and then back at the clothing choice.

"Keep the shirt,loose the pants and shoes,and we can have something."Alex was a fashion expert.She was going college for it and was about to graduate.We pulled into a parking lot and Alex and Layla pulled me out.

"My friend is going to a party and she needs a make over,so I'm going to need music,drinks,and a spot for the transformation."Alex said to the lady behind the counter.The lady nodded and pulled her mic out.

"We have a code blue number 420."The lady led us to the corner of the room.She set up wine,music,and many clothes.

I was in a blue skin tight dress and I could barely breathe.I walked out and Layla and Alex shook their heads no.I changed into a black dress.I walked out and Alex threw me heels.I put them on.

"Walk."She said,so I obeyed.I begun to walk then wobbled.Next thing you know I was on the ground.We burst out laughing.I got up.

"You're not wearing heel tonight."Layla assured me.The music played.I stepped out in a red strapless top and a black leather pants.Alex threw me red platform heels."Keep the pants loose everything else."Alex snapped her fingers and ladies came and took off my shirt and heels.

Layla threw me my 'Sex Pistol' shirt."Put it on."I put it on as Alex threw me a pair of converse."I like that outfit.The shirt and leather pants make a good fit with the black converse.You are to wear that tonight and Layla is going to be there to make sure that you and Rupert have connected."

"What?"

"Oh shut up,Angel.You know you like him.I saw the way he looked at you and the way you looked at him.Face it you want some ginger."Layla sat next to me.

"He's an actor.He acts.He was probably practicing for a role on me."I got up and changed back into my other clothing.I didn't like Rupert.He was adorable,but I didn't like him.He didn't like me either.Or did he?

"Ooh,Angel tell me everything about him.Is he hot?Is he single?Does he have a brother?Where did y'all meet?"Alex sat next to me with her hands underneath her chin.My phone rang.Save by the bell.

"Hello?" I answered the unfamiliar number.

"Hey,Angel are you still coming to the party?"The voice sounded familiar.It was Rupert.Speak of the devil.

"Root beer hey.Um,yeah Layla and I are coming,but you wouldn't mind if I brought another person with me,would you?"

"Root beer is a pet name she gave him,so is ginger."I heard Layla whisper to Alexis.I rolled my eyes.They awwed and I rolled them again.